Thread: Pls Help Me, Nausea, Giddy, Sleepy Tired After Lunch

Pls Help Me, Nausea, Giddy, Sleepy Tired After Lunch

Tdy After My Lunch Suddenly I Felt So Nausea, But Did Not Vomit, Alot Of Saliva And Wanting To Nausea, So Badly, Then I Felel So Blury, Dizzy, And Tired, Suddenly, What Is Happening, I Feel Out Of Control, And I Keep On Burping, And Stomach Feel Bloated, Worst Feel Like Want To Vomit, But Didn't Could It Be Cos By After Lunch I Put Hot Pad On My Tummy For 3mins? Help Pls, Any Help To Relief?im Scared. I Feel Drowsy.what Hleps? Head Also Tired.

Re: Pls Help Me, Nausea, Giddy, Sleepy Tired After Lunch

Hello! Sorry to hear of your experience after your lunch. There are a few things it could be

1. Form of indigestion after you've eaten
    2. Possibly 'what' you've eaten maybe being a bit off.
    3. Anxiety about something can cause nausea at times and affect digestion.
    4. Some sort of virus maybe taking a hold of you.
    5. General tiredness can cause nausea too

My advice to you would be try and take it easy for a couple of days. Eat a light diet that is gentle on your stomach ie., scrambled eggs, toast, chicken, fish. Try some flat coke which apparently helps to settle an upset stomach or take an antacid.

Hope you are feeling better soon

still not too well, iam feeling light headed, nausea(a bit better), tiredness, sleepy very slepy feeling, and i am having heavy head and eyes so blury, i can't focus well, esp in the sun, and things look far out of reach, blury and tired. thanks. i don't know whats wrong.
    yeah, it could also be anxiety on my food thing, becos iam rushing back so after having lunch i am rushing back to work and i mis a train and i rush all the way, that maybe could be the reason, but i am still not well till now, maybe also ihave been eating lots of donut last week. i don't know why. it is making me feel so insecure. i hate it when my light headed coming.

Why don't you go and see a doctor?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

no, i have always been seeing doctor for every thing until the doc get tired of me, and always tell me, there's nothing wrong with you, u are fine, u r having anxious,so i am tired to seeing doc after doc, i just seen 2 doctors last week 2 doc in a week, one say maybe my body is very heaty (not drining water), and tired, not enough sleep, the other one say nothing, keep on giving me xanax. i also don't know what is wrong with me, i just hate it if i feel nausea, giddy, heavy head and eyes blur, then i will lose control of myself.

no, i have always been seeing doctor for every thing until the doc get tired of me, and always tell me, there's nothing wrong with you, u are fine, u r having anxious,so i am tired to seeing doc after doc, i just seen 2 doctors last week 2 doc in a week, one say maybe my body is very heaty (not drining water), and tired, not enough sleep, the other one say nothing, keep on giving me xanax. i also don't know what is wrong with me, i just hate it if i feel nausea, giddy, heavy head and eyes blur, then i will lose control of myself. i have even run to emergency dept over and over and have blood taken for ltest and back normal, i am always out of balance myself. d

Thread Information