Thread: Someone please please help..I'm scared I am pregnant:'(

Someone please please help..I'm scared I am pregnant:'(

I AM TERRified of being pregnant. I am only 22 and I have irregular periods anyways but the one I had a few weeks ago was light on the pad but heavier when I wiped andit came and went and came and went.. I feel so bloated and look swollen and I am terrfied I am pregnant. I aways use contraception..well my parnet does..

I don't feel sick or been sick or anything but I have been getting a sore back and feeling hangy and stuff and my nipples look big and I took a pregnancy text a day or two ago but it was out of date by a year and was negative. I think I'll go crazy!

Somone please help me please.. I dunno what to do

Re: Someone please please help..I'm scared I am pregnant:'(

Take another pregnancy test. Try to stay calm until you've done it. Being ill or stressed could just as easily cause changes to your usual period.

Take a pregnancy test!

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

but what if I am?? I really dont want to be poregnant at this time of my life and it brings up lots of questions and i cant deal with it alt all, im sitting crying ma eye sout i cant get any til tomorrow its midnight here and i feel ill

I thought you had split from partner?

Take a test and you will know

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I had nic yeap. but we were working thing sout. I think im gonn have to wake my mum up and talk to her or something. I am freakin gout.

Hi

Why don't you go and see your GP? If your periods are irregular and that is causing you stress consider going on the pill, that will regulate the bleeding and give you more piece of mind. If you are so scared of getting pregnant at this time in your life then maybe you should take the precautions regardless of what your partner does.

If you have done a negative test then I doubt you are pregnant but doing another would confirm this. If you had period a few weeks ago it will probably be too early to test anyway. You could feel odd for all sorts of reasons, including the heat. It would be very early to be experiencing pregnancy symptoms, though I know some do. Try to relax if you can. If your partner used precautions the liklihood is you aren't pregnant. And although you won't believe me, there are worse things to be. Worry about what you know about and you don't know you are, so assume you're not till you get any different info.

Just a thought.

Wee mee, are you ok???

Quote Originally Posted by Wee-Mee View Post
    but what if I am?? I really dont want to be poregnant at this time of my life and it brings up lots of questions and i cant deal with it alt all, im sitting crying ma eye sout i cant get any til tomorrow its midnight here and i feel ill
    Hi Wee Mee

Do another tests and then when it is negative try and dettach from this thought....it is just a thought. Yes the idea of an unplanned pregancy at this point of your life is not what you want and yes it is possible but neither of these points make it anymore likeley to happen to you. You use contraception and the symptoms you have are more than likely stress and pms related.

WeeMee...... these are just thoughts you are having ... this is nt what is happening dear

Lisa
    xxxx

Thread Information