Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New to site.....Palpatation freinds!!!!!

New to site.....Palpatation freinds!!!!!

Well I cant believe this site... what a relief I am normal!!! For years I suffered missed beats and thuds and panick attacks and then they went as if I had never had them,ignored them and they went... since then I have had bouts of awareness of the heart.. but been fine!! Then 3 weeks ago..lots of stress (mum in hospital, debts,family prob's, may loose job) and felt like I couldnt breathe (thought it was chest infection) then the heart started!!! sitting at my desk at work and away it went 120+ so after going outside and breathin it calmed down!!! So then I get obsessed with my pulse which is normally 60-78 resting but scared if it goes over 72!! Then went onto fealing every thing my hert is doing bum bum bumbum....foul...now when I eat it goes fast again like it did yrs ago! I have had a few good days and when i am ditracted it isnt as bad.... deep down i know i am ok but it is so frighteing when it feels like your heart is gonna fly out your chest wall!!!!!LOL...[V]... want to get back to normal....... 2 years ago Doc' listened to haert said it was a lovely heart!!!...just wish it would go away..... it is really getting me down!.... why do these things get so obsessive... constant feelin pulse, ounting, hand on chest! ..... I am sure its anxiety. got to be to come back in a way like this aftr being stressed!

Cos you are very aware of body feelings........think you should speak to your doctor again

"The truth is out there" Frank Gallagher, Shameless

petrified of doctors...... hate goin.....scared he will say you have heart prob .even though i dont think i have!!! sounds like loads of folk on here!!!

Hi Rachal

WELCOME TO THE SITE,

I can understand how you feel ( what a relief I am normal ) I was the same when I joind this site a year ago.
    It is sad that people suffer this way, but it helps to know you are NOT alone.
    I think what OCD girl is trying to say is, sometimes we need to be checked over by a GP. ( peace of mind goes along way } it helps us move forward.

Please take time to read the the information pages on the site they are very helpful and will help you understand a little more.
    There are lots of nice people here who will help and suppot you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

When you fear something
    learn as much ablut it as you can
    Knowledge conquers fear.

Thank you for your post... were you the same as me... are you better now ? The thing with me is I have been here before and it went I am here again now and am still scared!!! Its stupid!

Hi Rachel

Its not stupid please don't say that.
    I came to ths site suffering PA's, anxiaty. I am now panic free and high anxity free. As it says on this site that you have to pick away at your anxiaty to find where it comes from. It seems that I have been suffering anxaity symptoms all my life. { thats another story ) I still get a few bits but keeping the panic and high anxiaty under control. I owe my recover to this site and all the special people on here [^]
    At the moment I am reading a book called, overcoming anxiaty, a self help book using CBT by Hellen Kennerley and finding it very helpfull.
    I do not reply much to post because a lack confidance, but as they say on here YOU MUST FACE YOUR FEARS, so I try.
    Aways remember Rachel, you CAn learn how to feel better.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

hey rachael im new to the site to is helpin me alot. know what u mean deep down you know ur ok but theres just that nigglin feelin what if... thought i was. it helps just talkin about it to people who have gone through the same. hope the site help. take care

x cameron

HI im new here to and its a great place so glad i found it ,i no how you feel i often have missed heart beats or fast heart beats sometimes i think it feels like my heart beat is right in my throat silly i know[:I] it is still very scary but i try to keep busy and it soon stops i know thats not much help [Sigh...] but at least you know your not alone but i think you will find lots of help here take care denise

d.white

gosh you lot are lovely people... full of empathy... i do need to ignore it when i get them...hard to do. does anyone else get then when they eat!!! I have had this on and off for yrs

Hi Rachel

Welcome to the site

I thought that I was the only one with the heart issues, until I found this site.

It is comforting for me to know that you also get a fast heart beat when eating LOL I thought I was alone on that one. [^]

Let me know if I can be of any hope, I had it for 6 years and am still struggling to ignore them

love

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
    Will I ever be free?
    Wake me up from this nightmare.
    Please just give me the key!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information