Thread: ugh, cant believe its happening again

ugh, cant believe its happening again

I suffered from panic disorder about 3 years ago. Went to the drs with chest pains, had an echiocardiogram, chest xray etc etc. Nothing wrong, so I started taking zoloft, (after numerous other attempts at different drugs) Gained 25 pounds, had brain zaps and all kinds of other nasty things, but the panic attacks stopped Anyway, i weaned myself of them after about a year, and have been fine ever since untill....... about a month ago i started to feel week, dizzy, lump in my throat. Convinced i had lung cancer. Then my chest started to hurt constantly. Went to the drs, chest infection. Took augmentin, a week later we're drifing to vegas, and all of a sudden i feel fine. So i come home, its christmas 2 days later, im still fine, but breathing hard trying to find the pain. About 3 days later i think ive managed to will the pain back!! I felt terrible Anyway im of to the drs 2-morrow, just to make sure (lol) but I dont wanna go back on zoloft. Does anyone have any natural medicinal advice for me that i can try?

Thanks if you made it this far!!!

Laura

Dear Laura,

I don't think you need any meds at all . .

If it took you 3 days to will it back, you're doing very well indeed and only over one thing.... You can get yourself better with some self help.If oyu don't want to go it alone then some Cognitive Behavioral Therapy will help.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Thread Information