Thread: Panic Today Due to Things that have happened this month

Panic Today Due to Things that have happened this month

Hello everyone,
    I am having serve anxiety/panic issues today. This whole month has been like a nightmare to me. It all started on the 14th of May when my dad went into the hospital for his operation. He had stage 4 lung cancer but had given up smoking 25 years prior. So he had an operation and they got all of cancer but had to remove his top left lobe of his left lung.What they didnt realize was that through the radiation his right lung the good one was severely burned up by the radiation. So when he go out of recovery he could not breathe well on his own. They they found out he had a very large hole in his heart.Well needless to say he was on Ventilators for 3 weeks and they decided to see if they could repair the hole. They found out that they couldnt do this either because he had developed pnumonia and through being in the hospital he had gotten MRSA. So on the 4th of June they took dd off the ventilator and sadly he passed away.
    Afew days before that we had received a phone call from my cousin,here her son was taking his best friend double on his bicycle and was killed instantly and his best friend is braindead. My cousins son was only 13.
    So this is the month I have had and ever since been very panic'ed and anxiety stressed and I do not know where to turn.I am driving my g/f crazy because of my panic attacks and constantly asking her if I look alright and all. I also developed the metallic taste/smell and docs cant tell me where it came from or what it is or how to get rid of it.So i constantly have a very dry mouth/throat and this taste/smell is driving me up a wall.It goes away and comes back.I was on antibiotics for awhile and been off them for a week now and still this taste smell will not leave for good :(.
    Well enough of my venting,sorry. If anyone wants to reply please feel free to as I need all the support I can get right now.
    Thank You and god bless you all.
    Tammywammy66

Re: Panic Today Due to Things that have happened this month

Im not surprised your feeling like you are. Anyone who has had a month like you would be struggling to cope. You need time to grieve. Im so sorry about your loss it takes time to learn to live with it.
    den68

sorry about your losses sounds like you have had a horrendous month and anyone would be feeling the stress and pressures having gone through that i think you need time too heal and get over this trauma and upset and give yourself time you will be well just try and relax and chill out and dont worry its just ur body reacting too stress x

Hi

I am so sorry to hear of all your sadness, you seem to have alot of grief to cope with at the moment and of course this will not help your anxiety and panic. Try and take some time out to grieve for your Dad and your Nephew, it will take some time to come to terms with your loss and it won't all come out in one go so try and be a bit kind to yourself and try and understand why you are feeling so bad at the moment. You have been through a really tough time you poor thing, we are here to give you support when you need it.

Big hugs to you

Carol

Im so sorry about your loss ,It must be very difficult and upsetting right now ,and its very understandable you feel so anxious. Be kind to yourself,we are here for you if you need us,Take care and God bless! Sue

Thank you everyone,I look forward to chatting with you all in the chat room in 3 days. It has been a very bad last month for me.Thank you all so much for all your kind words.
    Take care and god bless you all,
    Tammywammy66

I'm so sorry to read about your sad loss Tammy. And, as everyone has already said, it's not surprising your anxiety levels are sky high. I really do hope you can take the time to grieve and then to regain your energy.
    Take care,
    Wendy

Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my father last year. Life never seems fair but life must go on.

ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE!!
    Time is a great healer.

Mee

Thank you all so very much for all your kind words. June has been a trying month for me.
    Thank you all so much and good bless you all,
    Tammy

Thread Information