Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IBS symptoms list.

Re: IBS symptoms list.

thank you!!! have been really worked up about this, i know ive got a minor liver problem, so one of my worries was that my liver had suddenly swollen up, despite the gp telling me my liver was nothing to worry about! thank you! ive just never had this symptom before, and i been totaly obsessing! feel a bit better now after reading your posts!

Quote Originally Posted by loli1982 View Post
    thank you!!! have been really worked up about this, i know ive got a minor liver problem, so one of my worries was that my liver had suddenly swollen up, despite the gp telling me my liver was nothing to worry about! thank you! ive just never had this symptom before, and i been totaly obsessing! feel a bit better now after reading your posts!

Yep thats the same as mine, like its slightly swollen. Occasionally find myself stretching & straightening myself up if i'm sat down to stop it feeling like its a bit trapped under my ribs! Then I imagine its sticking out!
    Probably just another I.B.S symptom. Ive had it a good year or so off n on & i'm still about

Quote Originally Posted by Cell block H fan View Post
    Yep thats the same as mine, like its slightly swollen. Occasionally find myself stretching & straightening myself up if i'm sat down to stop it feeling like its a bit trapped under my ribs! Then I imagine its sticking out!
    Probably just another I.B.S symptom. Ive had it a good year or so off n on & i'm still about
    wow youve just discribed it perfectly,,,well thats me feeling easier too thankyou

does anyone else find colpermin capsules a help,,its a real help for the lumpy bad pain on my right hand side

colpermin seemed to help with trapped wind, but that was about it, no effect on the other ibs symptoms, i was on buscopan for years and these really helped! also fybrogel when i had really bad problems rushing to the loo all the time!

thank you cell block h, feel 100 times better now, you just described it perfectly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by loli1982 View Post
    thank you cell block h, feel 100 times better now, you just described it perfectly!!!
    Good good. I have had it for a while now, & i'm one of those people that manages to refuse to worry about something if its been going on over, say, 6 months or more. Hopefully that theory wont bite me in the bum in the future for something else! lol
    Fybogel didn't do much for me, but I was given it on script many moons ago, about 15/16 years ago for a completely different symptom. Nor did Colafac? Not sure if thats even stil about x

Thats all calmed me down loads. I've been having...

*Right sided abdominal and lower back discomfort
    *nausea
    *one minute I have D and the next C.
    * Mucus in stool
    *Undigested food

Since your question was posted ages ago i suppose you would have found something to help your ibs but il answer your question anyway. With ibs i get:
    Cramps in the stomach
    Nausea and sometimes vomiting
    Acid reflux
    Migraines
    Backache
    Alternating constipation and diaherria from one day to the next(sorry if thats the wrong spelling
    Gurgling in the stomach
    Bloating and huge amounts of gas
    Intolerance to garlic, onion, spices of any kind, ans takeaway food.
    I have had ibs for 4 years and im 20 years old, yes it gets me down but i take comfort in the fact im not dealing with this alone.

---------- Post added at 02:19 ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 ----------

Oh and also iv foundthings to help with ibs.
    For sickness and nausea try either peppermint or ginger tea (only ginger works for me)
    Try windeze tablets for gas build up
    A mild laxative for constipation and anti diaherria medication for watery bowels
    A acid blocker medication for acid for example i take lansaprozole
    A medication to stop spasms i take mebeverine
    Eating small meals
    Keeping fibr levels low.
    Hope some of my suggestions can help.

Hi big ex do you take lansoprazole and mebeverine together? I've taken both separately but didn't thnk about both together.

Miserable ibs / acid isn't it?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information