Thread: Figuring it all out!

Figuring it all out!

Why does my mind insist on constantly trying to get to the bottom of these feelings of depersonalisation.
    I find it impossible. I will start thinking about how i feel and what is happening in my mind, then the line of thought disappears and I cant remember where Id got to. its just gone. Then another starts until in the end my mind is so confused it makes me panic.
    Is it normal to do this???

My thoughts feel like a solid block that has split into pieces that need putting together. Im starting to panic now, just writing this!!

In the end, my thought become distant, unreal and not part of me.

This is my last hurdle, but unfortunately Im finding it the hardest to get rid of.

Be gentle with yourself....you just need some time to heal.

Jude,

They are unfamilar and scary so we dwell and dwell on then trying to make some sense and find logic in them and sometimes its just not logical or rationalable. It just is .

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

hi Jude,

I have this as well. I do find that no matter how long or how much I dwell on it, I never get anywhere..There is no explanation..

Sarah

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Hi Jude

We all tend to spend time negatively ruminating and this just increases the anxiety.

You could try writing the thoughts down without trying to analyse them or work out what they all mean. Sometimes just the act of physically putting the thoughts into words on paper can help free them from your mind.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Thread Information