Thread: should i take proponolol?

should i take proponolol?

i am not taking atenolol 25mg, now doc want me to take proponolol 10mg, can i switch back to atenolol, which is milder and which is stronger. i am scared to take, he want me to take for anxiety, panic, and heart beating fast tdy its 96 beat.help, i am also taking cinnarizine

Re: should i take proponolol?

I was taking it but only when my pulse was over 100

Remeber its a P blocker and it slows down your pulse, and at the same time it has an antianxialitic effect. I got rid of it very fast as i started feeling that my BP and pulse because too low.

the doctor gave me 10mg (3 times a day) i am scared to take it, is it ok? anybody tried before, my pulse rate is 96 yesterday, i am thinking should i just take atneololol 25mg?what's the difference between proponolol and atenolol?

can we stop taking this anytime or are we struck all our life,like atenolol cannot stop can cause heart attack is it true

I am taking 40mg proponolol per day as a temporary measure to help with severe panic attack symptoms. It is not something you need to take for the rest of your life. The doctor normally monitors symptoms and increases/decreases medication accordingly.

Mich1111 is right..... I'm on 40mg 3 times a day..... my only warning would be as with anything like this..... DON'T JUST STOP TAKING IT!!!!!, i had a really unpleasant few days when circumstance and the NHS's incompetence ran out of mine and couldnt get more till Monday....

All the best!
    B

Thread Information