Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: out of hospital

out of hospital

hi guys
    just want to say that i let you all down and took 2 overdoses this week im sorry.
    things just got to much, and i could see no other way. i had so much probs i thought that was the answer. plus i hurt someone real bad and hated my self for that, im hoping she can see it in her heart to forgive me soon and i do understand, but hopefully our friendship will over come this.
    im gona try real hard now to get stronger with each day cos i think it was the wrong thing to do.
    me and lea are talking again and i hope we can come through this, we both think we can, so guess our friendship is stronger than we thought.
    sorry to let you all down, first day out today, still feel bit weak and tummy feels yuk, docs got my diabeties back to normal as well and i got to keep taking my insulin, they said that could of had an effect on my feelings this week as it was way out of control.
    i had a wake up call this week its been the hardest week of my life i no it scared some ppl around me, and it scared me to think that i nearly lost a special friend. but im gona try harder, especially with the drink i thought the drink was my friend but i was wrong i should of listerned to ppl round me, my true friends are the ones who have stuck by me and helped me so i dont need the drink i see that now.
    i hope you are still all talking to me? cos ive missed you all so much
    love
    susie for you all x

I am so sorry u feel so bad susie, I have spoke to you in chat. If you ever feel you want to chat dont hesitate you can pm me anytime and I will come in chat for a chat with you. take care. Vernon

Hi Susie

Sorry to hear you felt so bad you took this action and I am very pleased to know you are out of hospital and are now recovering.

Of course you haven't let us down and we are still talking to you. Having been at the point where I've attempted suicide in the past I can understand the desperation that leads to such action. It is not your fault; it is the depression which leads you to believe there is no other way out.

I am so glad you are now feeling stronger and are pleased you survived. You can come through this even though it is not easy. If you feel this low again there are other ways of dealing with these feelings and people who can help. For a start The Samaritans are available 24 hours a day and will talk to you for as long as you need, particularly in a crisis.

You can always post here too and we will do what we can to help and support you. You are not alone.

Have the hospital arranged any extra help or support for you?

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Welcome back Susie!!

I am very sorry about what happened but I think the positive attitude that you have now is great. You understand your mistakes and are going to try the best you can to correct them and that's all anyone can ask of you. We will all help as best we can.

Sarah

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Hi Susie,

I'm so glad you are back with us.

I hope this week really was a wake-up call and whilst you get yourself together you can sit and ponder about the good things in life - you certainly value good friendship and that forms a terrific foundation for living a life.

Life does have its ups and downs and if friendships dilute, go 'on holiday' or go away altogether, others will surely come. And in your case, I think you still have your special friend. Its the same with so many things - we have to tolerate dark times only to see brightness again.

I can only repeat Karen's advice to make contact The Samaritans as the best way - they are on the end of a phone 24/7 and the web site gives details of their branches where you can call in to have a chat to one of their listeners.

PM me if you need a chat,

Take Care,

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
    ~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Hi Susie,

Welcome back hun and i'm so pleased you are now out of hospital. You try to look after yourself won't you! I too am sorry you felt this desperate Susie and as i also said before please please please ring the samaritans when you feel like this because they will help you to deal with those feeling by talking to you. Or else as Nigel says post away and we'll try to respond accordingly!

Susie, of course you haven't let us down and of course we are still talking to you, no one is here to judge others. No one can tell you how to live your life, we all just support each other and hopefully do what we can with our different experiences and situations we are all in.

Susie, I hope to catch you in chat soon love and take good care of yourself now ok!

lots of love

Sax xxx[8D]

thankyou so much everyone for your kind messages and it is nice to be back, cos missed everyone of you,i was gona sneak out of bed one night and see if i could use one of the nurses computors cos i got bored
    still its nice to be home, i can eat hot food again there is only so much cold mash and fish i could eat, yuk[8D]
    i did get told off last nite for going AWOL for 1hr and half, well they did say i coul go out side, so i went to the car park and sat in my friends car and chatted on moby to lea. the nurses face was not a good one as it was the same nurse and ward as last time except last time they said that i went shopping, so at least this time i was still in the hospital grounds.
    anyway thank you everyone and i will phone samaritans next time, sorry sax that i didnt do it this time, but dont think they could of helped. No cant say next time, cos there hopefully isnt going to be a next time. cos im little bit stronger now
    thankyou again
    susie xxxxxxxx u all take care ok cause you all special friends

Peru83 is offline Intermediate Member
    Hi Susie,

I know I'm not your most favourite person, but I am glad that your ok. I hope that now you see your worth so much more

I don't really want to say too much more, still trying to pry my foot out of my mouth from the last time, lol

Take Carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

Hey Susie,

Glad you are ok! Onwards and upwards eh??!

Take care,

tracy x x

Good luck Susie, were all here for you

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information