Thread: dizziness

dizziness

can anybody tell me what to do in time of dizziness attack, what do u all normally do, each morning i wake up from sleep i got this dizziness attack worst, esp at 6.30am on waking up for kids to go school, it is worst attack, i can't stand, my head feel so heavy and light and can't walk, feeling like dizziness, spining, i got to lie somewhere until it is over , it last abt 3-4mins, like i can't hold on to my head, my head feel like somewhere not in my brain, what is it ? doc say imbalance, but i think cannot be, why it happened 4 mornings, and afternoon i hv light headed, giddy, feeling, it is torturing.
    pls help me, tell me what should i do/ he gave me cinnarizine, that i toopk but tdy the dizziness drowsy worst, should i still continue with it, and i felt so so terribly sleepy, tdy i slept the whole day. what is wrong?> what should i do ? is this all panic? and my heart is beating teribly fast, he gave me propoonolol and ask me to stop my 25mg atenonolol, i tried not to. but jsut now, heart beating fast so i took propoonolol after that i feel dizzy till this moment. help i am so insecure. he said take proponoolol 10mg for 3 times a day, isnt' that too much.???

Re: dizziness

what can i do about the dizziness that strike me early in the morning when i wake up, it's like i can't stand, i am so so dizzy.never happen before.

YOU NEED TO DO SOME DEEP BREATHING ALBA. Learn how to relax ,by relaxation techniques .Your medication will help you ,just give it time...Sue

Alba
    dizziness can i think be related to aneamia as well, and anxiety you need to slow down and start to relax, my dizziness is the reason i went to my gp and hey ho i was anaemic.

jools

Quote Originally Posted by alba View Post
    what can i do about the dizziness that strike me early in the morning when i wake up, it's like i can't stand, i am so so dizzy.never happen before.
    you say this has never happened before Alba ? yet you wrote a post onthe 11/12/06 complaining of dizziness when you wake .How is it different to then please? Sue

yeah i can't remember abt 2006 but iv dizziness all along, but this one is different i thappen wehn i wake up in the morning, the rest happen later part of the day, could it be i am sleeping so deeply then i got to wake up causing dizziness?

3 * 10 mg of propranonol is fine hun, try not to worry about that. i'm on 160 mg's a day with a pack of 10 mg if i feel i need to dose up. i generally dont. so do not worry about that.

Also the dizzyness could also be a side effect of the propranonol, because the Propranonol is slowing down your heart rate, when you're not panicing and you're taking it its slowing it down, only bit, not by much, which causes light headed, dizzyness.

I can totaly relate to the dizzyness in the mornings. i use to get it alot at school and when i had classes up the stairs i would be walking and then get dizzy and not be able to see a thing.
    Best thing to do, is take things very slowly. give you body more time to react to what you do.

Best of luck hun.
    As hard as it is try not to worry about it.

x

thanks, i got that dizziness before i took proponolol, when i complain to doc i got dizziness he gave me propononolol, i forgot to take yesterday. this morning i wake up at 6am wow i feel so sleepy, eyes can't open, can't focus, all look blured and worst i feel so dizzy.

Has it helped with the fast heart beats yet Alba? Have you started taking your Antidepressants yet? Suex

Thread Information