Hiya, I haven’t posted on here for a while coz ive had no internet but thank goodness its back! Anyway just wanted to post where others understand how I feel as I am feeling very isolated at present and am terrified I’m going to be ill every time I leave the house
My Emetophobia has spiralled out of control over the past year to the point where I’m taking a daily cocktail of anti emetics, eating safe foods and now I’m becoming agoraphobic which is so frustrating as I can see what’s happening but can’t seem to overcome it or do anything about it.
I was having hypnotherapy but at £135 per hr I couldn’t afford it and I was seeing my psychologist once every 8 weeks but she doesn’t seem to be able to help me as I wont take risks and put myself in uncomfortable situations.
It’s just so annoying that I’m allowing this awful phobia to completely ruin my life and as well as beong on the verge of leaving my job as I cant face the daily commute anymore, my partner of 18mths broke up with me as they couldn’t take my constant anxiety which I understand why coz I am hard work as I constantly have to be in control of myself and any situation!!!
Can anyone suggest anything to overcome constant anxiety?! I’m already wearing anti sickness bands
And taking bachs rescue remedy plus listen to my hypno relaxation cd every nite but I cant seem to chill out!!!

Anyway thanks for reading!!l If anyone wants to chat feel free to message me!