Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PAUL MC KENNA

PAUL MC KENNA

i see Paul McKenna is going to be on GMTV curing everyone of their phobais (nothing too big apparently) i will be at work when he is on (every friday) but if anyone watched it can they post and let me know as I would love to know if he can do what he says!!(if he can i'll be round his house like a shot!!)

Lucky

Lucky

Nikki (apricot) also told me that he is giving out free Positivity CDs for anyone that adds a link to his website from theirs. Me and Nikki have done this and think Nikki already has her CD's - I only applied today.

I will let you know how good they are unless Nikki posts too.

Nicola

from Blossom I read that Paul Mc Kenna is on GMTV every Friday, can you please tell me what time, if I am not up we can record it, On Fridays, do you know what time it is on please. from Blossom

Hi,

Yes I got the cd's, only listened to one though and it was really relaxing! I have another of his on stress and I quite like the way he does his cd's.

By the way, I thought he was on this morning tomorrow (friday)?

Turn 'what ifs' into 'I can' and you will.

apricot, how do you sign up for this Paul Mc Kenna CD and does it cost anything like post and packaging or is it just free.
    from ratchit aka Rachel

Rach

It is free but you need to have a website cos they ask for the link - so they can check it out I guess.

Nikki - what is your website address - would we like to see it?

Nicola

ok nic, cheers

if you saw my post about SONYA/CH4/THE SALON,i told how she suffered panic attacks,live on television,in front of millions of people watching..she was sent to a london clinic,to see a hypnotist,and after 90mins,with him,was just about cured...she still gets anxiety,but using self-hypnosis,she calms it down immediately...depends on the quality of the hypnotist...there are good,and there are,not so good!

best wishes..bryan.

Did anyone get a chance to watch it this morning??

Lucky

Lucky,

I only managed to watch the first part of it cos I had to go to work.

The part I watched, Paul got you to think of all the people who did, or could, make you feel good. Whilst doing that, you had to press your thumb and your middle finger together.

You then had to imagine yourself in a place that made you feel good, still doing the finger and thumb thing, and then imagine the colours in this place getting brighter and the place getting bigger in your mind.

You then had to imagine yourself going through the day, with everything going well, and any problems you encountered being easily solved.

The whole idea being that at any time during the day you could put your finger and thumb together and the feel good factor would kick in. Dunno what went wrong, but it didnt seem to do anything for me!!!!

He also asked for people with phobias, however strange, to phone in and if you were chosen, he would cure you. Shame I had to go to work else I would have phoned in.

Think it might be on next week as well so will watch it if it is

Kate x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information