Thread: I'm Heather. From America..

I'm Heather. From America..

I have horrible panic attacks, anxiety, and depression and would love to feel the welcoming feeling that I'm not alone...

Re: I'm Heather. From America..

Hi Heather &

You will find many people on here with anxiety, etc and find them very supportive. I know the feeling of isolation with these illnesses and am so glad I found this site as I've found it really helpful.
    Love,
    Louise.

hi heather,

i'm also new to the site & have already found this place to be very supportive. i can relate to your feelings of being alone, its awful that we all have to go through this, for me just coming here & being able to communicate with others who are going through what i am going through is a great comfort, i'm sure it will be for you.

take care x

Hi Heather

A huge warm welcome to nmp

you'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

You are not alone.There is a brilliant book by Dr Claire Weekes called 'self help for your nerves', published by Thorsons. This is available from the NMP Shop. Her work can also be downloaded free to your MP3 from the shop. I can not recommend this enough as it really explains what is happening to us, and how we can recover.

Veronica

hello, i am new to this site today, i have suffered with my nerves since having my 2 children,worse each time!! and its horrible i know. for me its taking over my life and even the most basic tasks like shopping have been virtually impossible,i get spouts of depression and have decided to try and do something about it, and so far this web site has proved invalubale for information. feel free to talk to me :0) its nice to find that im not the only person in the world!! its a real comfort,carli x

Hi Heather,

You are definately not alone. I am new to this site and am realising that I am not going mad, that there are so many people out there struggling like me. I have felt so isolated in my anxiety for so long and now I can finally chat to people about it and hopefully will find some help.

I hope you find this site a help and all our replies and warm wishes comforting.

Donna x

Thread Information