Thread: awful appointment

awful appointment

i don't like the pshychiatrist consultant my keyworker is leaving so i have to see him, so now i have him and cpn whome i dont feel comfortable with i really don't want to see him every week like he has suggested to see me, can't he see im worse when seeing him
    and half the facts in my file where wrong apparently he said my sister was my half sister and my dad was my step father well not as i know, why dont they ever get things correct, he was on about keeping me in i refused and then he said it was getting close to me not having a decision, my mind seems much more normal then his i knew the date i know my dad is my dad and sister full sister not half, i came out distraught, why is it you do soo well then see them and feel soo much more down then ever
    i said to him being kept in will not benefit me, ill be with strangers more anxious, away from routines, away from my pets and my garden which is therapeutic and makes me happy, and gets me speaking to neighbours, surely being in the community is better, i enjoy my walks along canal and chat to people who are walking their doggies, about me looking for a doggie and one day ill be doing that walk with a rescue dog
    i can't face seeing him again i really can't, so now that on top of cpn sorry for the moan, again, but had to get it out somehow

he wants to see me every week so will see gp less, id rather see gp every week and him less to be honest, in end i just couldn't answer anymore id had enough of him

Re: awful appointment

Hi hun

Look if i was you, i would contact my GP and discuss your worries. The fact that your basic information on record was incorrect is very unprofessional and i would not be happy if i was you either.

Hope it gets sorted

Lisa
    x

Re: awful appointment

thankyou i will, i see a gp on thurs morning, mine is on annual leave at the moment, i can't believe he threatened to hospitalise me if i didn't turn up to my eating disorderclinic appointment on wednesday either, when i asked to be referred for help in the first place i will struggle to get there also with fear of travelling and public transport f a journey just to get there of 1hour 11minutes, just because they can drive they think everything is soo simple, ive come home and tried eating anything to get weight on

Thread Information