Thread: Ovarian Cancer / Bowel cancer worry

Ovarian Cancer / Bowel cancer worry

I have not posted for ages, had been doing so well, have been bit stressed about a mole and my acid refulx is back. went to doc last week told her all my worries an that my HA was back.. Since sat though have been feeling awful, nausea which could be acid, but also, pain on my right side and lower back also have been going for a poo (sorry) every day which is rare for me once a week normally (sorry again). This too could be acid....but am worried about this ache in my right side, nausea and lower back ache. Have made GP app for Fri as am trying to get HA under control Should I ask her to examine my ovaries or shall I just chat to her....She know I am struggling alway feel like such a fool, shall I show here dodgy mole too... urghhh I hate this.......

Thank god for this site......

Re: Ovarian Cancer / Bowel cancer worry

Hi has anyone got any advice re my thread below....please....

Just a quick reply before I must head off ^^

Most of what you mention seem like the typical IBS trouble, Aches caused by IBS can be caused all over the place, pretty much everywhere in the belly, I had lower back ache myself aswell a while back, along with frequent toilet visits, I didn't have nausea, but Im pretty sure I read on this site that Nausea is one of the many symptons of IBS aswell ^^

Regarding the mole, Moles have a 1 in a million chance to ever turn into a melanoma, which is very low obviously. Moles scare me alot aswell, and it usually ends up with a visit to the doctor with the "Looks calm & Normal!" as a response. Just show it to your doctor this friday, im sure she'll say its fine ^^

Sounds like it could be IBS yes.

Have a read of the IBS page on the left.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by jannnne View Post
    I have not posted for ages, had been doing so well, have been bit stressed about a mole and my acid refulx is back. went to doc last week told her all my worries an that my HA was back.. Since sat though have been feeling awful, nausea which could be acid, but also, pain on my right side and lower back also have been going for a poo (sorry) every day which is rare for me once a week normally (sorry again). This too could be acid....but am worried about this ache in my right side, nausea and lower back ache. Have made GP app for Fri as am trying to get HA under control Should I ask her to examine my ovaries or shall I just chat to her....She know I am struggling alway feel like such a fool, shall I show here dodgy mole too... urghhh I hate this.......

Thank god for this site......
    How did this pan out? Suffering similar symptoms and in a state!

Thread Information