Thread: Dizziness

Dizziness

Hey guys! I wanted to ask a few questions about the dizziness I'm experiencing atm. I am taking propranolol and wondered initially if it was due to alcohol. I'm not a huge drinker anyway but often felt dizzy after one in the pub. However now I'm not drinking at all and I still get big dizzy spells. They're happening at work (I work in a supermarket) and I'm wondering if it's perhaps a reaction to crowded spaces such as pubs, shops etc. Does anyone else feel like this in these situations?

Re: Dizziness

when i get anxious i feel as if im floating away my head feels fuzzy and dizzy.. its just the anxiety.. your heart rate changes ect so you get a rush of blood to your head im sat here now feeling really spaced out and really hot but its because im anxious..

is your anxiety braught on by those situations? or did you get anxious one day for a different reason but now assosiate it with that palce?

I think it's a bit of both. I have good days and bad but just don't want to be at work at the minute. I keep retreating to a toilet cubicle so I can have 10 minutes to myself and I fall behind at work. I've felt like I'm about to lose my balance all day

I have this problem, I used to binge drink but now hardly drink at all, I was prescribed propranolol to take as and when needed, as my dizzyness and anxiety got worse I started taking them daily, I found out eventually that propranolol was not helping with the dizzyness at all, infact it was making it worse. I'm now taking diazepam occassionally and feel a lot better over all.

Thread Information