Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CBT

Becci

*im totally housebound *

Really ?? I thought we had a post that you went out for a walk the other day.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

i did go for a walk yes, does that mean i can remove the tag, totally? lol

Howdy,

I've been for a drive today to Asda's today! Didn't go RIGHT in, but went to the front to the halloween costumes, and then managed Matalan (well the bit near the door!!). I am starting to feel confidence returning, but this is when i am with people. I still havent done anything totally ALONE yet, but thats next on the to do list?!! (scared!!)

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

tracy,
    im happy for you! can i ask how long uve been agoraphobic? and were u housebound?
    becci x x x

Well done Tracy

Another great session and a motivated and sucessful you.

Brilliant

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Excellent progress Tracy.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Thanks everyone!

Becci - I have been agoraphobic for just over a year, but not really housebound. I have been able to get out to friends houses (those that live nearby), and have had days where i feel housebound, and then other days where i feel a bit more relaxed.

It is really amazing how CBT has turned me around in a relatively short space of time. I would definately recommend it to everyone!

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

thanks tracy,
    My problem is actually doing it!! i know im not in harm etc put i cant seemn to push myself to my sister, was offered to go round again today, its so easy to say no! but guilty too :(
    I made a n resolution though, do one big challenge atleast once a week. and carry onb woith my self cbt.
    Thanks and well done!!
    Becci x x x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information