Thread: Stupid STUPID emetophobia and every other phobia

Stupid STUPID emetophobia and every other phobia

My f*****g b*****d neighbour just HAS to make such a big b****y deal out of a COUGH.

Can't do it like normal people, must make the whole STREET hear and sound like he's choking to death on his own s*** my god I wish he was right now even though I wouldn't be able to help him.

The reason? DRUGS. WEED. I am soooo gonna scream so f*****g LOUD or kick his door in if he doesn't stop NOW.

Why does this hateful, STUPID phobia have to be mine??? Or am I even a little bit right to be so angry about this t**t?

Sorry for the all the language, I'm sooooo wound up and angry and mad and upset and I really want to stab him or myself right now

Re: Stupid STUPID emetophobia and every other phobia

hunny try and calm down
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs hunni xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deep breaths and music or get out of earshot for a bit until you feel less like killing him!! Sorry this idiot is having such an effect on you but please try to calm yourself....you know that your anger only hurts you and not him and that is counterproductive. Hope he has shut up by now...Hugs and take care of you!

Thank you so much, I can't believe how angry I was (again). This morning I had my music on loud and spent 3 hours vacuuming, then I went out for a few hours. I was planning on making a huge row all day to keep him awake, in the hope that he would sleep tonight - but I've calmed down now and remembered that most of the time we get on ok. And that he is an adult and I can't expect to contol him

I HATE drugs, really really hate them - and knowing that's what was making him cough for an oscar just tipped me over the edge. I'm sure there are things I do that would annoy him if he was ever with it enough to notice!

Again, thank you

Thread Information