Thread: Advice please

Advice please

Im penniless at the moment and will be for a long time I have a huge amount of debt hovering over me, this is one of my suppliers to my anxiety-I always kept it from my partner but he now knows everything down to the last penny huge relief!.

However I was having CBT privatley and massages and trying everything piling it all on my plastic (not advisable!). Anyway the work I am doing in a shop is only 28 hours a week and I also work in my local but I need more money coming in-but to be honest the hours I am doing are suiting me with trying to be me again-am I selfish to my partner and any ideas of any jobs I could do as well as to earn more pennies not stressful please!. Oh also you all dont get away that easily!!am still very anxious and wandering now cant afford CBT and on waiting list what can I do to understand my anxiety, I am hard to motivate sometimes!!. XkirstyX

There is a saying that money is the root of all evil, and I belive it to be very true, it is the biggest cause of stress and anxiety and when we are anxious money seems to be the biggest bug bearer.

You have made all the right steps by sharing your worries with your partner, I had a smilar problem once and the more I worried the worse it got and it spirrals out of control until in the end we cant see the wood through the trees

I am glad you have shared this, and if the anxiety does get worse go and ask your GP for some help and explain the desire to be seen sooner than later

Take care and always feel free to PM

sue with 5

scknight

hi there kirgray,

I definately know where you are coming from. I am in severe debt with people chasing me all over the place for money!. A suggestion is that you should go to your local Citizens advice Bureau, they are great. What they will do is look at your earnings and your outgoings. They will then take care of it by writing to Credit card or loan companys and tell them that you can only afford to pay them.... say £5 a month or something like that. They will also give you advice about council tax (able to get a rebate if you are struggling for money) and your rent, if you are not a homeowner.

Give it a try,

Take Care,

Gareth.

Thread Information