Thread: i am beyond fixing

i am beyond fixing

Hi all

Sorry to moan and even if no one reads this ill prob feel better for getting it off my chest.

I feel like a broken person, I mean mentally im so sick of not being normal i wish there was a machine that could swipe the brain clean, i just know ill never be fixed. im scared of my own shadow - i find life hard but the altenative is too scary and i dont want that either. i wish i had never gone on medication but i know ill be on them forever. I am stuck in this limbo of getting through each day and surviving but not enjoying - how can we get cured?

Re: i am beyond fixing

I feel the same and I've only really had HA for a couple of months. I feel like I'm just plodding on through life now with unneccesary worry that I cant help and not enjoying my life like I used to at all.

I'm sure we will all get better, it's PMA (Positive mental attitude) It helps me for a short while at least.

Chin up

Re: i am beyond fixing

At my worst point I was like that, It is a cycle you mind is stuck in. You are constantly anxious about having another attack and so you are perpetually worried. You need to say to yourself, im fine right now its something does happen like the previous times it stops and I then get on with things again. I know it sounds hard but try to tell yourself your not scared of having one and try not to get fooled by your body.

Thread Information