Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Account Deletion

Account Deletion

Hi,

I've looked in the questions thread, and through the User CP and used the search, but i still can't seem to find how to delete my account?

Would it be possible for an admin to do this for me?

Thanks,
    Nov

Re: Account Deletion

Hi Nov,

I will be able to close your account, per forum rules, in 24 hours. If I can be of assistance to you in any way please pm me.

Take care,

Laura

Account deleted per request.

Laura xxx

hi,

ive been searching to close my account as i seem to be the cause of most of the problems at the moment, and best laugh is i dont even know why. I stood up for what i believed in, i.e. didnt like vunerable people being manipulated and now been called for everything. Im so sorry to ju and dc who where in chat as i dont really think it was fair on you to witness such childish behaviour and for my part in the argument i apologise to lisa and tet to I have to stick by my beliefs here people and i cant be apart of something where these kind of childish antics go on. I am not a nasty person i never have been never will be and i really do not have anything to be jealous of as most of my real friends on her know.

I would like to say a huge thanks to everyone thats helped me over the past year and a bit and im so glad to have met so many wonderful kind caring people and to the mods and admin who all do a fair and fantastic job. I would never have got through a lot of moments without a lot of people, stace, heidi, joan, mo, bumbles, so many to mention and i genuinely thank u all with all my heart, u all have so much to give.

I wish all of the members a speedy recovery and i wish this site so much for the future cos without places like this people like me would be scuppered.

take care all and a huge thank you to all.

take care

tiggs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tigger

You don't need to close your account over this. I assume the problems were in chat ?

Stay away from chat and concentrate on this forum if you think that will be better for you.

Don't leave though ok?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi Tiggs,
    Sorry you're thinking of leaving. Nic is right, just stay out of chat for a little while and have a think.
    Im really sorry you had probs there, Ive not been in chat for a while so dont know what happened but please reconsider.
    Take care,
    Carol x

Aw tiggs mate u are a beautiful person so helpful and popular, u are never nasty and i have always seen u be nothing but kind to ppl.......I can understand why u want to leave hun coz of how u have been made to feel of late etc...but i wish u wouldnt leave....
    but i know how all this has been effecting u etc and i know u dont wanna come into chat if there gonna be rows...which is a very adult way of thinking hun ....just dont seem fair...but am here as ur friend always here and out in the real world too, love ya xxxxxxxxx

To a special friend Tigger you are a lovely a so helpful and popular friend to a lot of us you have not got one nasty bone in your body. I can understand were you are coming from I know how you feel and can understand what it is doing to you. You have helped so many people in chat and you will be such a loss to chat but you have got to think of yourself.
    You were the one person that I hit it of with when I first joined NMP in January of this year I new if I had a problem and was panicking I could come onto chat and you would help me out and put everything into prospective. or if you were not on chat I could pick up the phone and you would be there for me. It does not seem fair that you should leave. I am here and we will stilll remain very good friends even though you might not be on nmp.
    I think NMP should start looking at the people that are joining them and the way some people are being manipulated and that is all I am going to say about that part.
    Speak to you soon

Love you loads Joanxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by joans60 View Post
    I think NMP should start looking at the people that are joining them and the way some people are being manipulated and that is all I am going to say about that part.
    I think that is a bit unfair to be honest. How can we possibly do that?

I have one simple solution to the problem and that is to shut chat but no-one wants that either!

Aren't we all adults here and responsible for our own behaviour?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

sorry to hear the chatroom is still hostile ,as i have stopped using it the forum offers great advice just shame the chatroom comes across as intimidating and needs to be looked as as many are unhappy just now

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information