Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Account Deletion

Re: Account Deletion

Damn, found out lol

NMP thats exactly what this site does,ive only been a member for a few months but it instantly feels like coming home I have found being able to just pop into the chat room a relief,as some times all we need is a little company and good advice.theres no waiting list like the NHS or pills shoved your way just friendly people with the advice and reasurance you need there and then.I have said this before,this site has saved my sanity and gave me a great big torch to shine in my tunnel I LOVE YOU GUYS

Soz I missed that one lol. Pooh knows I love her

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by mick_uk View Post
    That's how Jaco wins the quiz every week...while you are all laughing at him, he's answering the questions

Huh don't you go sticking up for him now Mick......he NEVER wins the quiz on account of being too busy making fun of me with that Alex aka boss man one!!! Tut!! The pair of them should be on the stage you know!!.......Yes cleaning it of course!! lmao

P.s i love them really!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information