Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Account Deletion

Re: Account Deletion

Thankyou acorn every thing you have said is very valid wish i had worded it that way myself.its disgusting what is going on on facebook on the back of this

I once went into the chat room and I was the only one in there, but I was so boring I had to put myself on ignore

I was going to meet you in there for a chat that day Mick, but I was too busy watching paint dry

Right, not sure what went on, and don't really care.

But I will tell you this, if there is hassles in chat that continue, I know Nic will have it shut down because she does not need the stress (and who could blame her). So if you value chat, think about it when you are in there.

People will have friends they know in there and chat alot to them, there is nothing wrong with that, but everyone should be welcomed and if someone does have a question, we should all make sure this is addressed.

There is clear rules about chat, and if someone does break them, then they will be subject to possible exclusion (temporary or otherwise), regardless if who they are, who they know, how popular they are etc, in there, everyone is equal.

As for facebook, this has nothing to do with NMP and childish fights should not be brought onto NMP, forum or chat.

I really have to say, from what little I do know, people have to step back and have a word with themselves, I really cannot understand why people are even motivated to carry this on?

Now it's Friday, so lets just all chill, take a deep breath, and knock all this silly stuff on the head.

Jaco

I don't think Tigger should leave. I don't think anyone has to leave.

Lisa
    xxx

Agreed Blondy (man it hurts agreeing with you)

Lmao....Now that doesn't happen very often!!

I've only been a member of NMP for 4 months - it has given me extraordinary support in ALL ways as I deal with probably the biggest crisis of my life. I am supported by people at my times of need, by people in their times of need. I've not been in chat very often; once was to get some help and within seconds I was into a help room and "Tetley Bev" did her thing. Without the room there in the first place that accessability would not have been available to me. Likewise others.

I for one got anxious this morning when the site was down for a while. I would selfishly be deeply disapointed if Nic and admins felt they had to close what is I believe a key element of NMP; for which admins etc sometimes have a high price to pay with their own distress at sorting out difficulties that arise.

I am however totally ignorant of what has happened or what happens sometimes. And therefore have little to offer here. But the quiz on a Saturday night is now something I look forward to and I enjoy the "banter" that occurs during that time with the likes of Jaco, Lisa, Nic, Alex at al.

At the end of the day we all arrive at NMP for needs specific to the site. This is not facebook or equivalent. This is an extraordinary facility created by brave people to help others in need. Sometimes I pop on at different times of the day and see regular faces in the chat who clearly use the room as they are housebound or whatever.

I have nothing but admiration for Nic and her entire team. Please ride the storm all of you. For those of us with less courage you are indeed our lifelines in so many ways. Liam

nice message will x

yep, I agree with Will, good posting mate

Thanks Will lovely post.

We do have fun in quiz on a Saturday and the thanks for that goes to Lisa who writes the quiz most weeks and believe me it is not that easy to do lol

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information