Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrist Bands

Re: Wrist Bands

You can buy them in the online shop - just click on shop link on the left or there is a big page for it on the home page.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi.
    I bought three wristbands as unfortunately anxiety is the forerunner on my side of the family so I thought give a little happy encouragement ,something you can look at and say 'Yes I will Flippin do it!! And survive the day
    Jean

I think these bands should be tight and made of elastic,, and when we have a thought, PIN it really hard,, so we are scared of the pain and the thoughts will stop.
    thats my brain wave of the day. x

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

I wear mine when going in the car. if I feel a panic I twang it, trouble is I twang too hard and it hurts! Oh well its a good distraction from the panic.

does it give twang,, mine dosnt really,, not enough to distract,, i mite use an elsatic band.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

Bracelets worn on the wrist encircling band, made of a variety of materials, depending purpose.Colored bracelets are often given to participants at events like music festivals and concerts, like a bracelet access control measure.Hospital is a safety device commonly used to identify patients undergoing medical treatment.

I love my wrist band... it helps me everyday when im having a wobble or bad day, it reminds me that i suffer from anxiety/panic and thats just what all the symptoms are.. not that i am about to die, which can come to mind through a bad attack!

I wear it with pride and when people ask, i tell them exactly what it stands for.. i am proud to wear this, because it means we are strong enough to admit we struggle, and are trying to fight this demon instead of curling up in a corner and doing nothing!

Its a great aid and everytime i look down at it at work or if im out and about... i smile and think 'im actually fighting this.... im going to beat it!' x

I have 5 of them.....

Jean

Hay just purchased my wristband and tee shirt can not wait to wear them,and help raise awareness....

Ill also look FAB lol...........

sky x

Got the order thanks skyblue and will get it posted over the weekend for you

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information