Thread: Going for lunch

Exclamation Going for lunch

An old couple in their 80's walks into a fast food shop, holding onto each other, the gentleman helps his wife to sit and he takes a seat opposite.
    The waitress comes to take their order they have 1 burger 1 fries and 1 coke, and wait patiently until their food arrives.
    The waitress brings the 1 burgar 1 fries and 1 drink, the man takes a knife and carefully cuts the burger in half, and divides the fries equally.. and they take turns sipping the coke.

A man watching goes over 2 them and offers to buy them a meal each, they smiled and said no thankyou we share everything.

The gentleman starts to eat his burger slowly and his wife looks at him eating with loving eyes.

The man walk bk over please I beg allow me to buy u another means. Same as last time the man says no thankyou we share everthing and they both smiled at the man. So the man returns to his seat

The woman still watching her husband eat his burger had not touch her half of the food yet and continued to sip the coke in turn with her husband. And watching him loveing with her hands now gently laid on her lap.

The man once again got up to offer to buy they a meal again they refused. He turns to the old woman opposite her husband and says why have u not eaten anything yet, and the lady looks up with a smile and says I'm waiting for the teeth.

Re: Going for lunch

Nice one Nicola.....made me laff!!!

Kaz x

Re: Going for lunch

Lol! Thanks for that!

Thread Information