Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: make your own self-hypnosis tape

hi Donna

you have to have your own scene, like a forest or a castle where you're stuck and you cant get out. then on mine ive got words like jealousy, panic, nervous, sadness, then i leave 5 seconds where i have to say a colour that reminds me of it. you can say any colour that you like or feel like. like on jealousy, black reminds me of that then i say it on all the colours, then i leave another 5 seconds for each where i blow all the words away. for eg this is the start of my tape.

' relax, let your mind be free from every thought, relax, you are in control of your own body, relax. in 3 seconds you will picture yourself in a castle, locked away from fun and freedom. 1,2,3. you are in a castle locked in the tallest tower. no-one to talk to, no-one to save you. i am now going to ask you to think of colours that remind you of these words....panic (leave 5 seconds silence) nervous (ditto) sadness (ditto) jealousy (ditto). Now, take a deep breath in and when i say each word you are going to blow as hard as you can. panic (5 seconds silence where you blow). and so on.

At the end of mine when ive finished blowing, im suddenly in a dark room, cant see a thing then i bright white light shines on a stair case and as you get to the bottom of it you say something like. ' in 10 seconds you will be wide awake and as the seconds go on you will climb each step, 1...2..getting closer to the new world...3....4....5....6...nearer and nearer....7....8....9 as the last second brings you back to your new world, you will feel healthy and at a great level of mind....10. you are now back in the real world ( now say to yourself ) ''im feeling great and doing great!!! ''.

mines says something like that anyway, well actually its better..lol.

hope you have a good time recording

hugs rachel

well done rachel...for a young lady,you are doing well,keep at it...god bless..bryan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information