Thread: seroquel???

seroquel???

Hi im a 30 yr old female... Been on quetiapine for about 2 yrs now, my psyc started my on it for anxiety, I take it at night 100mg as.. I now seem to be addicted to it? I cannot sleep unless I take it?? But now I think im tolerable to the dose as im waking up more often? I wake up early hours eating whatever..? I think maybe this is due to the meds?? Now is just feel rough during the day tired lazy not with it? Wonder is anyone else has been on this? and know about it?? thanks Mel

Re: seroquel???

Hi Mel....I've only been taking quetiapine (50mg) for 6 weeks and yes the sleeping is a tad better but the other side effects are awful. I'm going to make an appointment to see my psych, want to come off this before i get any worse. Depression is bad enough without adding further things to lower your self esteem ! I hope you get this sorted or maybe you already have by looking at the date of this post

Re: seroquel???

i am taking 75mg a day, 25mg 3 times aday after 19 months of gad this seems to be the med for me along with 10mg ciprelex ,i do feel tired after the afternoon dose but that seems to be it stick with it mel, maybe reduce your dose and space it out over the day.

Thread Information