Thread: easing your minds

easing your minds

im sorry to make a new thread

iv been diagnosed with swine flu well on friday
    and im here to tell the tale please can we fight our fear because we shouldnt let this beat us were stronger than this

my flu well i wouldnt even call it that
    it wasnt so bad
    i was laid on the sofa for 2 days felt a little better but then it struck me again the doctor prescribed me tamiflu straight away
    then i phoned the doctor the next day because i thought is this it it cant be swine flu lol its not that bad
    well today i had to visit the doctor has im not contagious because of the tamiflu and my symptoms hade dyed down
    she checked my lungs my ears my throat and all is clear sept that my glands are still swollen
    the symptoms arnt vomiting or nausea the doctor reasured me they have to put that as a symptom because some flus can cause vomiting
    but swine cant ope i put some emetophobics minds at rest because i was in full blown panic when i heard you can vomit with it but nooo its the tamiflu wat can make you a ickle sicky but as a bad emetophobic iv coped so well
    please can we try not to cause a even bigger panic on this board because theres people what its killing inside reading about it i just wana bring reasurance to them people and say its fine its just like a cold but with out with sneezes
    i just had
    chills
    headache
    joint pains
    muscle aches
    blocked nose
    sore throat and a little bit of a temp
    ope this helps xxxxxx

Re: easing your minds

Glad to hear you're recovering well. This does make me feel a little better. Thank you.

Glad you are recovering x

Smile Re: easing your minds

i just had
    chills
    headache
    joint pains
    muscle aches
    blocked nose
    ope this helps xxxxxx[/quote]

Thanks for that. This is how i have been feeling and all started with seriously bad sneezing and runny nose. Have constant temp but am able to function for a little while before i need a rest/ sleep. thought perhaps i was having a 'low mood 'with the wanting to sleep alot. Just worried that my special needs son does not get it too bad.
    I am glad to say not everyone seems to be getting really bad symptoms. So do not worry too much.

I'm a bit worried after seeing on the news it's on a sharp rise again...

Great post sweetiepie THANKS
    Been wondering about the effects of Swine Flu, as you do when you have HA

I feel a bit hot I hope I'm not getting swine flu. Had a slight blocked nose, slightly tired that's all..keep wanting to avoid everybody with a cough.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetypie View Post
    im sorry to make a new thread

iv been diagnosed with swine flu well on friday
    and im here to tell the tale please can we fight our fear because we shouldnt let this beat us were stronger than this

my flu well i wouldnt even call it that
    it wasnt so bad
    i was laid on the sofa for 2 days felt a little better but then it struck me again the doctor prescribed me tamiflu straight away
    then i phoned the doctor the next day because i thought is this it it cant be swine flu lol its not that bad
    well today i had to visit the doctor has im not contagious because of the tamiflu and my symptoms hade dyed down
    she checked my lungs my ears my throat and all is clear sept that my glands are still swollen
    the symptoms arnt vomiting or nausea the doctor reasured me they have to put that as a symptom because some flus can cause vomiting
    but swine cant ope i put some emetophobics minds at rest because i was in full blown panic when i heard you can vomit with it but nooo its the tamiflu wat can make you a ickle sicky but as a bad emetophobic iv coped so well
    please can we try not to cause a even bigger panic on this board because theres people what its killing inside reading about it i just wana bring reasurance to them people and say its fine its just like a cold but with out with sneezes
    i just had
    chills
    headache
    joint pains
    muscle aches
    blocked nose
    ope this helps xxxxxx
    What about you can not get tamiflu, here in Canada they gave it in the last resort! The tamiflu supposely lower your symptoms... grrrr...
    My son is sick now i hope that not what he's got!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PanicOver!! View Post
    Great post sweetiepie THANKS
    Been wondering about the effects of Swine Flu, as you do when you have HA
    yes you right but sometime its hard!

My son is sick right now! Stuff nose, soar troath, this morning and yesterday he develop pain in his neck and he phone me from school that he was not well pain in his neck, and arms and he told me that they feel very heavy and he feel weak! But he has no fever well i took it yesterday and he did not have any when he goes home today i will ask him to take it and phone me!! i hope that not what he has!!! My God!!

Thread Information