im sorry to make a new thread

iv been diagnosed with swine flu well on friday
and im here to tell the tale please can we fight our fear because we shouldnt let this beat us were stronger than this

my flu well i wouldnt even call it that
it wasnt so bad
i was laid on the sofa for 2 days felt a little better but then it struck me again the doctor prescribed me tamiflu straight away
then i phoned the doctor the next day because i thought is this it it cant be swine flu lol its not that bad
well today i had to visit the doctor has im not contagious because of the tamiflu and my symptoms hade dyed down
she checked my lungs my ears my throat and all is clear sept that my glands are still swollen
the symptoms arnt vomiting or nausea the doctor reasured me they have to put that as a symptom because some flus can cause vomiting
but swine cant ope i put some emetophobics minds at rest because i was in full blown panic when i heard you can vomit with it but nooo its the tamiflu wat can make you a ickle sicky but as a bad emetophobic iv coped so well
please can we try not to cause a even bigger panic on this board because theres people what its killing inside reading about it i just wana bring reasurance to them people and say its fine its just like a cold but with out with sneezes
i just had
chills
headache
joint pains
muscle aches
blocked nose
sore throat and a little bit of a temp
ope this helps xxxxxx