Thread: Just chill and keep the peace

Just chill and keep the peace

Hi everyone

To anyone who took offence at the chatroom i have offered my apologies and have said it and will repeat myself that it was just a bit of fun and was for over 18s. Most adult chatrooms or over 18s chat on the net is full of perverts so i wanted to go in the one on here because it was in a `safe place`. Please dont take offence or get angry at it, im not a slag or an idiot, i just like to have fun and have a laugh. Your anger was an overeaction and you all panicked, please, nomorepanic!

Ive never been on adult chatrooms or sites and i wouldent want to, but an over 18s room is just a bit of fun on adult related topics, not `sex` or `seedyness` Some people on here enjoy the over 18s chatroom and it is their way to free themselves from anxiety, in future, to stop yourself from getting into conflict just dont go in the over 18s room if you see one again, and ion my behalf, i wont mention these rooms to anybody, its your choice. If you want to join then fair enough, but im not making an advertisement for it. The room there if you want to go in it.

After the horrendous commotion i received in the chat room last night, i didnt receive a single apology for the nastiness that was thrown upon me, but im not going to rant about it, some people are that way out and refuse to believe they shared a small part in the wrong.

Im just a sparkly young girl in cyber space and in real life and i love being a unique character. I never intended to clash with people. No hard feelings at all with anyone and whether people still hate my guts it doesnt concern me, we cant be liked by everyone and i certainly wasnt a faveorite in the first place, lol.

I enjoy chatting to people on here, so no hard feelings. I have made my apology and accepted my wrongs, but though it would be nice to receive an apology back, if you dont want to then i accept your decision. Just chill out and stop over-reacting to trivial matter.

Anyway i think were all taking this cyber malarkey too seriously, after all, its only the internet! Just a few pages on a computer so its not worth getting angry over anybody or anything on the internet in cyber land.

So just enjoy this for what it is and have a nice evening everyone

From Stardust

"The truth is out there" Frank Gallagher, Shameless

Star

Thanks for the post. I am glad we have all moved on now.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Thread Information