Thread: All of my animals that get me though my anxiety

All of my animals that get me though my anxiety

I thought I would share with everyone my closest friends that get me through the really tough times when there isnt family or friends there. Welcome to my (what looks like a farm) in a 2 bed house!!! ENJOY

This is my gorgeous 14 year old cat Clio:

My Crazy dog Milo:

Tufty and Gary my rabbits:

Fletcher my rat (I have two - the other ones called Desmond):

Turk and JD my Giant African Land Snails:

...and finally Bert and Ernie my piggies:
    "You're not alone,Together we stand,I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand. When it gets cold, And it feels like the end,There's no place to go, You know I won't give in,No I won't give in...,Keep holding on, 'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through, Just stay strong,'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you...."

Re: All of my animals that get me though my anxiety

Great pics cathy
    And I totally agree about the help that pets are. Never judgemental and always there for us

mick

I agree Cathy about animals being a great help! I wouldn't be without any of mine.

P.s very cute pets!

Lisa
    xxx

Hi cathy i love the gang Your right about animals they really do helpyou through the ruff times,i couldnt be without my bunch even though they are nuts

hey cathy,it's great that you have some pet pals. mY best mate is my pooch Bowie and he helps me out when I'm feeling down. I think animals sense when you need a hug( or a lick) :P

I love your snails. I used to have one but it went into hibernation and never woke up :( poor thing.

Here you all are praising your pets and I was cursing my dog not moments ago. Everytime I have a bath he has to be there, side of bath waiting for me to chuck out some bubbles for him to eat (yuck!). If I lock him out of the bathroom I can hear him sKulking about. Whats worse him skulking or chasing and eating MY bubbles? I give in and let him have his fun...but really how can eating bubbles be nice?
    Carol

Quote Originally Posted by sb001f8994 View Post
    Here you all are praising your pets and I was cursing my dog not moments ago. Everytime I have a bath he has to be there, side of bath waiting for me to chuck out some bubbles for him to eat (yuck!). If I lock him out of the bathroom I can hear him sKulking about. Whats worse him skulking or chasing and eating MY bubbles? I give in and let him have his fun...but really how can eating bubbles be nice?
    Carol
    my jack russle loves the bubbles too the other dog u have to drag into the bath room!

Ooops forgot to say cathy, your pets are sooo cute!

Sunndyd, my dog loves the bubbles but hates the bath! I have to hose him down in the garden as he loves chasing the water...such a strange pooch but I love him

Crikey you guys are brave letting you doggies into the bathroom! If I let Milo in he would be in the bath with me.... (hes alot bigger now than in the pic) as now he is a pretty much full grown lurcher..... I dont think theres room in the bath for the both of us lol! x
    "You're not alone,Together we stand,I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand. When it gets cold, And it feels like the end,There's no place to go, You know I won't give in,No I won't give in...,Keep holding on, 'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through, Just stay strong,'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you...."

Your pets are lovely.

I have two dogs and when I was at my worse they were a reason to get up in the morning to feed them. I feel that our animals can play a big part in our recovery, my dogs did for me.

Sheena

Thread Information