Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sorry I haven't been here much

((((((((Hugs))))))))) Nic!
    It's not the quantity, it's the quality. You always have a kind spirit and something helpful to say! Don't worry about being here all the time. You shouldn't have to be. Looks like you've got other administrators you can count on to fill in when you are needing a break!
    Take care of yourself and catch a breather!
    Love,
    Andrea

"Honey, if ya ain't feelin' the bumps in the road, ya ain't goin' nowhere!" (A wise Georgia Granny's take on living life to the fullest! LOL!)

Hi all

I just want to say a really big "thanks" for all the kind words and support. It really means a lot to me

I guess I never realised how much work this would be but I love doing it so I will never give it up.

You will notice I am still posting so I am coming back slowly.[:I]

I just found that I had things at home that never got done so I have had to start spending more time doing them as well. I seem to have abandoned some friends and a social life for this website and forum so I need to find a happy medium.

Thank you all for your kind words and most of all for helping out on here and making it the "best" site that it can be.

I appreciate you all and all the posts that you make and the time you spend helping others.

xx

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information