Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: having a bath

if only my dad was as understanding about the chatroom, he wont let me in there anymore. i hope your family dont think your mad otherwise i might start thinking that my family think im mad too.

hugs Rachelxx

hey rachel,it must be so hard for you at 14,my oldest daughter has just turned 14.im only 34 so i still remember what it was like for me at 14.i sometimes feel sorry for my kids having a mad mum like me but they're usually pretty understanding when im not feeling too good.
    i live next door to my sister and my parents live on the next street and although they know about my panic attacks i dont like to talk to much about it because i know exactly what they will all think and say about me behind my back!!! thats not paranoia honestly,i just know my family so well.
    but whatever anyone thinks,you know you're not mad just as well as i know now that im not.
    love emxxx

I am glad to hear that I am not alone in having the heat cause me to panic. I have to take realy hot showers to help the arthritus in my lower back, so I can stand first thing in the mornings. The heat makes my face hot and red and I HATE that. It makes me think I am having a fever, and I fear that. So what I have been doing lately is to take a washcloth and get it wet with the coldest water I can (we have well water and that is realy cold) and I keep it in my jacket pocket to put on my face to cool it down. The only big problem with that is now my face is chapped and has red spots of realy dry skin. I need to put some kind of a cream on it but I am scared of those too!!! [:I] ACK!!!! There was a time last summer when I had the thought that my hubby was going to poision me with the soap or the shampoo. And I didn't take baths or showers for a week at a time and man oh man did I stink!!! I have almost waist length hair and it lookes so bad!!! Now I cannot stand to go a day without bathing. The only good thing about my shower-less period was that we saved $$ on propane!!! LOL. Thanks for understaning, I knew y'all would.
    God Bless you and yours
    Debbie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information