Hi there, I hope someone can help me as I am getting quite desperate, I had a total hysterectomy 6 years ago, and was put on HRT, Livial or tibolone to be precise, I was 42 then, I have been on it ever since with no problems at all, in fact it has been brilliant and i would recomend it to anyone, the problem is, I have been trying to wean off them, as my doctor has advised, so i started taking them, two days, then a day off, etc, that was ok, then after about a month i started taking them one on one off, thats when it all changed, I have been feeling so depressed, no joy in life at all, crying all the time for no reason, paranoid feelings, agrophobia, night sweats, I have now given up and started taking them again every day, as i just can't cope with all the bad feelings, and after just 4 days of continuous use i feel so much better again, but i know i have got to come off them one day soon, can anybody advise me of how they came off them, and did you take natural remedies to counteract the symptoms...please help...thankyou