Thread: Trapped Nerve in neck?

Trapped Nerve in neck?

Hi everyone,

I have been posting quite a lot lately regarding lots of weird head sensations etc and things have just not got any better.

I have these types of symptoms on and off over the last few years and regularly have to go for massages etc to help with the build of tension in my neck and shoulders. Going for one today to help ease the sore neck.

I do keep getting tingling in fingers and toes and soemtimes my leg. I also keep having feelings that my arms are heavy and definite tension in my neck, particularly the top of my neck and this can make me feel quite sick.

I am wondering if all these symptoms are due to maybe a trapped nerve in my neck or something wrong with my spine. A lot of my symptoms do seem to stem from the head/neck region so I was thinking it could be due to that. Plus I also have TMJ (jaw problems) too so this causes a lot of tension in my neck.

Ha anyone else experienced a trapped nerve or something similar? If so who is the best person to talk to about this.?

Thanks

sadie

Hi Sadie

I suffer quite a lot with the symptoms you have, I think it's mainly due to tension due to anxiety.
    TMJ will not help with your neck problems either, as for the heavy arms and tingling I suspect it's to do with the way you are breathing without rrealising it.
    The best person to talk to would be your GP or alternatively a chiropracter.
    Hope this helps

Take care

Elaine x

Thread Information