Thread: Are Paul McKenna Relaxation CD's any good?

Are Paul McKenna Relaxation CD's any good?

I've been getting on quite well with my Glenn Harold Complete Relaxation Hynotherapy CD, but I think I could do with a few different ones to stop me getting bored.

Has anyone tried the Paul McKenna ones and if so are they any good? I know there is a warning on them about certain people not using them but as I've been using other CD's I'm not concerned about that.

Any advice appreciated. I just can't wait to throw more money at my recovery!! LOL

Thanks guys

Rach xxxx

"True acceptance means 'facing and relaxing' - it is submission" (Claire Weekes)

I'm not sure if Paul Mckenna does CDs solely for relaxation, but they'll relax you non the less.

I think he has a good voice for it which is always helpful. I've listened to a couple and although they're not my favourite (I'm not sure if I'm very keen on the hypnotherapy approach), I do admit that its the only CD I've listened to and fell asleep, several times.

mico

'Security is mostly superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding Danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.'

Thanks Mico

A bit of sleep wouldn't do me any harm thats for sure!

Which ones did you listen to?

Cheers

Rach xxxx

"True acceptance means 'facing and relaxing' - it is submission" (Claire Weekes)

I have the Supreme Self-Confidence one, or something like that.

It makes you count backwards from 300 which I'm not keen on, seems like too much effort but it is relaxing.

I had another one too, but in listened to it once or twice and can't remember what it was now, but it was quite similar.

mico

'Security is mostly superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding Danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.'

Oh, and the warning messages, I wouldn't look into that too much. I think it's just more a thing the lawyers advise to put on to cover their own backs.

Relaxation can affect your body and mind, but you'll probably find that to be a positive experience. If not, then just do a little less, judge it for yourself and do what you feel comfortable with.

mico

Cheers Mico

I've just ordered Eliminate Stress from www.blah.com - only £6.99 what a bargain - that should bring my cost for recovery to about £££££.. god only knows how much!!! LOL

Rach xxxx

Thread Information