Freedom.

Freedom come's from the heart.
Then from the head.....
.....then from the hand's

To be free.

Just think you can do it
and you'll do it....
.... you'll be free.

I wrote this poem when i was about 16 year's old a huge time in my life. I got a very serious boyfriend moved out of home moved in with a friend's family and ran away from there had no where stable to live till I finaly got a flat for teens. That years was one of my hardest year's but not my laat set of rolling chanlenge's. Aftter getting my own flat I try to keep going to school but when the school was unwilling to drop a fue of my class i quit and then made one the hugest mistake's of my life after getting drung for the first time eva at my first eva party. My boyfriend at the time for gave me and we got engaged and then had our first child when I was barly 18y. I say all this because I know this moment in time is huge reason why I still suffer from anxiety at the age of 28. It's a very long dramatic story that would most proberly have people's left wonding if it really couldv'e happen to one person. I thought my life was prety typical nothing fantastic about where I was and how far I'v come and how I got to where I am these day's. I have to realised that I really should be proud of my self and how many chanlenge I have pushed my way threw.

Any way the poem has gotten me a threw a lot of hard time's when I thought i didn't have any more strength inside of me.

Why....Why....

WHY....Why do somepeople have a hard life.
WHY....Why am I one of them.
WHY....Why cant I cry.
AND.....Why cant I scream.
NO.......No it's not because I dont want to.
DONT...Dont lie to your self.
NO.......No it's not because I dont care.
STOP...Stop hurting your self.

I WANT A GOOD LIFE.

So.................

STOP..............START again.
CRY................Cry till you can no more.
SCREAM..........Scream out loud.

This poem was writen at the same time in my life and had also been a help to me. It reminded me I have the right to be in this world as well and no one has the right to make me feel like I dont belong or that Im not entitled. If mean's forgiving yoru my self so that people can forgive as well. It means we all have the right to ask for help and if no one is listening then scream it at the top of your lung's. It means that we have the right to express our feeling and then get up and start again. It mean that even if life seems hard for you that the person next to you that you have more to fight for and more to be proud of as you cimb higher and happier in this world.

We do lie to our self to make thing's seem easier but in the end we only make thing harder for our self. Our lie's become a blurr with our truth's and we no longer know who we are any more. We have to dig deep in side and find our self again before we stand up and start again. We all have the right to STOP for a while and take a brack but we have remeber that life go's on and we deserve to START again.

Any way I hope this is going to been a postive thing for people who read it. I'm hoping that people can understand where I was coming from and what i were I was going with everything I wrote.

The most important thing that anyone can do is fight for there own happiness and inner peace. No

Have you ever known someone.
..... Someone who's scream cant.
......Cant be heard.
Have you ever touched someone.
.....Someone when touched cant.
.....Cant feel you touch.
Have you eva held someone.
.....Someone who also hold's back.
.....But hold's up barrier between.

I knew a person who scream.
....She scream on the inside
....No one will ever hear ever but I.
I know a person who's been touched.
....But she's feel so numb.
....That she cant feel at all.
I know a person who been held.
....But the barrier between.
....Wont rise or fall.

This person feel so scared....
.....And she dosn't even know the meaning.
This person person feel like talking....
....But she knows talking can.
....can only lead to yelling.
Where she is conc