Thread: which medication is everyone on,,

which medication is everyone on,,

just wondering what everyone is cirrently taking and what has everyone took,also what seems to be the safest regarding side effects etc,

hi tina.

im not on meds, but i take multivitamins and they have worked great for me even just after one. im on them for 3 months one a day and my dad wants to see what the change in me is. i think these multivitamins are on the top 3 in my book, you should definately get some.

hugs rachel xx

Hi Tina,

I'm currently taking Lustral Sertraline, 150mg a day and occassionaly Valium, 5mg up to 3 times a day, (I only take the valium when I need it in an emergency.)

I've been on and off Sertaline for years, for pre-natal, post natal depression and anxiety. The maximum dose I have taken was 200mg a day. In the past I have also taken Propranolol 180mg a day.

I find the worst side effects from Lustral Sertaline are occassional indigestion, over sleeping or not sleeping, shaking and loss of sex drive.

However, when I consider how ill I was, these things are a small price to pay in order to feel better.

I was given a course of Venlaflaxin, and the side effects were awful, and so I was given Sertaline instead, as I had good results with it twice before.

Medication is very trial and error, it may take several attempts to find the right one for you.

Love and Best Wishes
    Liz xxx

Panic Monster & Scatty Excentric

what kind of mulitvits do u take rachel ,,how do they help anxiety,what were ur symptoms to start with ,thanks .

Thread Information