Thread: for those with neuro symptom anx

for those with neuro symptom anx

do you find this to be the most vicious cycle of your health anxiety? for me i worry about everything but with weird sensory symptoms like buzzing, vibrating, numbness .. that is just so hard to rationalize or forget. and it goes away in time but then i find myself thinking back to how all my life i've always done things like drop stuff, walk clumsily, etc.. and wonder if that's a problem. does anyone else do this?

and when i'm particularly anxious i go through periods where i'm constantly dropping items, can't hold on to things, can't walk properly. it's like the one set of symptoms that does a number on me because it's the brain controlling the anxiety and therefore the symptoms. so annoying!

i know i see tons of posts on this sort of thing but does anyone else find this to be the one part of HA they cannot shake? i've gotten over most other things, obsessing over lymph nodes, etc etc.. but this is the irritating thing that really sets me off and why i've started CBT. which i'm hoping helps.
    I pack my trunk, embrace my friends, embark on the sea, and at last wake up in Naples, and there beside me is the Stern Fact, the Sad Self, unrelenting, identical, that I fled from. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Re: for those with neuro symptom anx

Hi

I think I have what you have just posted. I have constant buzzing in my body mostly in my head, and I feel its my nerves. I have these symptoms mostly every day.It does drive you mad-excuse the pun-and I wonder if its going to go.

Anyway just thought I would let you know.

Take care

Sharona x

Re: for those with neuro symptom anx

yeah icy we seem to deal with a lot of the same fears. we also though seem to have these symptoms come and go, which means they ARE anxiety and i really do think your MRI is just a comparison for comparison sake and if there was anything remotely definitive on there, you would know about it. ugh! why can't we just get over it ..
    I pack my trunk, embrace my friends, embark on the sea, and at last wake up in Naples, and there beside me is the Stern Fact, the Sad Self, unrelenting, identical, that I fled from. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thread Information