Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG I went Clubbing!!!!

Hi Sarah

So glad you've made another huge leap to reclaiming your life!

The clubbing sounds fun, much better than what we have round here. We went out last weekend for my friends birthday, and it practically turned me suicidal - there was a huge abundance of blokes - mainly in the 40+ bracket (sorry Bryan) with bald pates, missing teeth, dodgy facial hair (and I hope I don't offend anybody here) and who looked like they were the seeds of the loins of family members who were rather too closely related if you get my drift.

We decided that the local farmers market produce producers were having a belated Xmas gathering, in fact, it had us clamouring at the gates of the local convent.

It's bad enough being old and single, but when you saw the state of these specimens, it made you realise that there is nothing out there. Does anybody know where there are some half decent, single, honest blokes. (Looks not important) (Ability to cope with neurotic mad person essential)

When are you going out again Sarah? I wouldn't worry about the tablet first - I have an ****nal of herbal potions that I take to get me out (I don't think they do anything really, but psychologically they do and thats all that matters)

The important part is that you went and enjoyed!

Well done

Love

Charlie

wotch out charlie,

for the past week,ive spent all my free time ,scouring the country,for an affordable,little cottage...derbyshire,is looking good lol........well,i could always snuggle up to trampus,and bye the way,i dont have a bald patch...and in three weeks,i will have all my teeth back lol....best wishes..bryan.

Amazing ! Outstanding! and Most excellent!
    Well done Sarah, that's fantastic.

I'm so proud of you

Love, light and Best wishes
    Liz xxx

[] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

Bryan

You'd always be welcome.

Can i just point out that the so called swear word was me saying I took an ars enal of things out with me.

What do we do if we want to discuss footie!

Charlie

Hiya All

Thanks for all your 'well done's'!!
    Blimey Charlie, I think you need to come down to surrey clubbing mate, sounds like the men are a bit tastier round here, most of them where I went were my age (30) and there were a few younger ones just for eye candy...lol.
    Heving said that, you might meet Bryan in there...he doesnt live too far from me do ya Bry? (But I bet you could hold your own against the local teenagers)!!!

love Sarah
    xx

hi sarah,

thanks for being kind,but the average age of males,in our clubs,is 25/35...now that ime middle aged,and knackered after work,i just want a long bath,a wee dram of whisky,and relaxation...having said that,my girls are taking me to watertown in croydon,as a birthday torture/treat, heee ...bryan.

Thanks Sarah

Surrey it is then - and an ideal age range (I'm 33 now, but don't look it - or so I've been told).

Whats your next mission babe?

Love

Charlie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information