Thread: CLAIRE WEEKES

CLAIRE WEEKES

Hey Guys,

I am halfway through reading 'Essential help for your nerves', which i absolutely LOVE, but i was wondering if anyone can recommend which audio cassette is the best. I have seen on amazon, that she has a 'Pass through panic' cassette, or 'Hope and help for your nerves'.

I tried to search on here for other posts, but couldnt get it to work too easy!

Thanks!

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

I'd be interested in this too!

I had a look on Amazon and couldn't see any? I'd better check again!

Rach xxxx

"True acceptance means 'facing and relaxing' - it is submission" (Claire Weekes)

Hi Tracy,

I've got the "Hope and Help For Your Nerves" cassette. I'm sorry I can't give a comparison because it's the only one I've heard. However, when i was looking I did a little research and it did seem the best one for my needs at the time.

I think it's great. I kept it in the car and I used it loads. Sorry I can't give a comparison but if you asked me if it's worth getting I'd say "yes".

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

P.S. I did also buy the video tape which took some tracking down. I wouldn't say that was worth buying personally. I think the "Hope and Help For Your Nerves" cassette is alot more useful.

All the best,
    Trev

Hi Tracy

I was just wondering if you had gone ahead and bought the cassette and if so what you thought of it?

Cheers

Rach xxxx

"True acceptance means 'facing and relaxing' - it is submission" (Claire Weekes)

No Rach,

Still haven't got it yet. Am hoping to this week though, have found some reasonably priced on amazon. I am so into her books at the moment and i really think that they would be worth the money.

I am hoping that if i keep reading, and listening to her i might actually start believing!! I read her books agreeing but it is putting it into practice that is tricky!

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

Hi again!

I've finally gotten around to ordering it from Amazon. I'll let you know what I think of it when it arrives!

Take care

Rach xxxx

It'll be interesting to hear your thoughts on it. I found it extremely useful. It seemed to make it even more useful hearing her voice rather than just reading her words.

Hope you enjoy it and get some practical help from it.

Cheers,
    Trev

Thread Information