Thread: Diarrea & Low Appitite..

Diarrea & Low Appitite..

Evening all, just decided to make a post here before heading to work, hopefully with a reply so I can sleep in peace after work hehe..

Today i've been having quite a bit diarrea, Explosive diarrea how I call it, with loads of gas xP

I was only a bit worried about it and decided I would not bother posting, trying to stretch my limit a bit, to start needing less reassurance :P

Anyways, I just tried to eat dinner, and for some reason after 3-4 bites I got that weird.. "I can't take another bite or I'll puke" feeling, And im finding this quite worrisome since im usually a big eater!

I'm sick quite rarely, and I'm deffinetly not well known with Diarrea & Lack of appitite..I doubt it is stress either, since i've not been extremely stressed...well not as much as the first month's of HA that is..

There is only one thing that I can think of that might be causing this, yesterday rather late in the night I got hungry, we didn't have much ready to eat, so I just decided to open up a package of brownie mix we still had laying around. Just the simple add some water stir and put in the oven for 40 minutes stuff..

When the fourty minutes were over I noticed the insidewas still rather wet & sticky, it got stuck to the knife and pulled out as I cut it in pieces, none the less I was hungry and decided to eat 3/4th of the thing anyway! :P

Could this not completely cooked brownie stuff be causing this? I feel a bit sick, but nothing really extreme, Still capable of going to work and such..

Anyway, because of the HA I am blowing this way out of proportion and in the back of the whirlwind of thoughts the big Stomach "C" is making an appearence, Although im doing a fairly decent job at staying reasonable I guess ^^

King regards,

Kraggy

Re: Diarrea & Low Appitite..

Yea i think your HA is playing tricks on you! i would have a dodgy tummy to if i ate a 3/4 of a home made brownie chocolate cake last night lol

Take some andrew salts and you should feel better tomorow x

dont know if its the same but ive had bad guts & trots accompanied by nausea for a week, loss of apetite, it seems to be bad on a morning then can go away later

ive had this for a long time ive just been to drs with it in fact as you havent had it long id see how it goes on if gets worse see a dr maybe

amanda

Thread Information