Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: feeling sick sleepy again

feeling sick sleepy again

don't know why it is coming after, felt so so sleepy drowsy the whole day yesterday, I sleep early. but still feel so sleepy and tired. becos i am too sleepy i slept so early and yet when i wake up in morning i am so terribly tired, sleepy and drowsy, it affect whole day until i work i nearly fall alseep and really drowsy, dizzy. what is that? i thought i have early sleep but wake up even more sickly.

yesterday i tried sleeping early but i woke up at 3am with dreams then went back to sleep 1/2hr later, now wakeup at 6.00am so sleepy andtired. help.

Re: feeling sick sleepy again

I too still feel tired after a long sleep, takes me hours to be fully awake, even tho I have slept for a very long time

Feeling sick if one symptom i have never had (touch wood) with anxiety, only feel sick after drinking heavily lol

i just don't like happening again, i hate this, it is coming to me again, i don't know what triggers it , i tried my best to take care, i started to feel so so sleepy, very very tired feeling, then now i am starting to not have enough breathe, my eyes is so blury, blur and having headache now, i can't seem to have enough air, and the worst is i can't even walk steady, i feel so drowsy, sleepy and if i tired to sit and sleep at work, i feel like i am going to faint or dozed off soundly, i can't even close my eyes while sitting, or i go faint or sleep on the spot. it started on tuesday, and today, before that i am ok.

now my eyes is blury, blur when see thing, i don't know why.

i am also worried abt my bp, i used to take atenolol, but becos i complain to my cardio that sometimes my bp shoot up, she ask me to take another medication i did not take, becos it is a bit high dose and name sound funny. i keep on taking atenolol 25mg,now i am scared, wandering am i having bad health that doc giving me zocor and new bp drug, it is becos my itchy mouth, i should just keep quiet, i tired to control my cholesterol by food and not medciation, she gave me medication but i did not take, i want to self control my diet, but last weekend i am out, i ate donuts 2 pcs, and some chocalate and eat alot, before that weekend i control my diet, i just went off this week. i start again soon. i am wandering with high cholesterol can i take prawns>
    i am worried abt my health, lately i heard lot of ppl just died like that, they walk and die, some say they got high bp high cholesterol that why they drop dead, it worries me badly.

today i started having dizziness, giddy, eyes blury and feeling so so sleepy, and tired, like out of sudden i felt so sleepy and eyes watery all day. i don
    t know why my health is getting worse.

can anxiety cos heart problem? i read an article abt hypertensive where bp shoot high then causing anxiety symptoms. i am scared. help, i am always panic, anxiety. i always panic. i hate feeling dizzy.

the same with me

today
    i had a bad sleep last night, as i had anxiety attacks for the past 3 days and today i am very anxious because of the tiredness.

I am very very slow,

my eyes blur.

I can hardly concentrate on work now

so you are not alone

Anxiety doesnt cause heart problems .Your heartbeat increase thats all .Have you been trying the breathing techniques I told you about .?It will stop the dizzyness . Panic/anxiety causes you to feel tired and sleepy ,it can also cause the other symptoms you describe ;ie sickness ,I used to wake up every day and feel sick and dry -vomit . As far as your diet is concerned you can not afford to keep relapsing from your low fat diet .You are just prolonging your recovery .Will power and determination will see you through .You will only get back what you are prepared to put in .Could you ask your DR to maybe suggest a relaxation therapist to help you .learn to breathe properly and teach you some relaxation techniques ? and a diet sheet .It would be of great benefit to you Im sure . Take care Sue x
    Last edited by suzy-sue; 19-08-09 at 12:28. Reason: spelling

any tips on bp and cholesterol things
    i am also worried on abt cholesterol thing and every night i sleep i snore so loud and awake so many times, i tired relaxation, but all this just happen sudden. sorry u too felt this way, i don't kno wwhy we r so prone to this, i tried my best to be cured, it happen, sometimes esp on sat sun i felt fine okay, well happy but when comes mond, tues,....till fri i am so dreadfully tired sleepy and dizzy and can't even walk, what's wrong. am i so not happy.

i have high cholesterol bu ti love to eat prawns, i took 4 tdy can prawns make me sick? thank.

They will make you sick if they havnt been kept in a fridge or re frozen .You would have diarroeha as well tho .Dont fry food grill it or eat it baked ,or boiled .Less fat that way and more healthy . Sue x

I Just Read Article Saying High Chlesterol Cos Chest Pain, Dizzy, Any Idea Help To Lower It Withut Drugs

You need a low fat diet and certain foods to lower it ,Try googling and see what you find .Ask your Dr for a special diet sheet ,most drs will be helpful .Alternatively find a book to read about How to lower your cholesterol levels .It is something that you can do quite easy ,but you musnt give up half way through the week . Good luck Sue x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information