Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: feeling sick sleepy again

Re: feeling sick sleepy again

It can cause a lot of problems there is a list on the IBS page ,also a reccommended diet to follow and foods to avoid .There are many symptoms but not everyone will get all of them .Being anxious makes it worse and can often be the cause of it .Did you read it Alba ? There are also some links to read at the bottom of the information . Sue x

my tummy felt so bad, even after going to toilet i still feel like needing to go again and again, and feeling like vomitting too, the worst is i feel so dizzy giddy, even during my sleep , in my sleep i felt like swaying or dizzy, and i am awake still dizzy, why? thks.and when iwake up my heart beats so so fast, and still dizzy. is it serious, is it an attack?

Your anxious thats all ,you just need to accept it and take steps to help yourself .Anxiety causes all these symptoms .You are tense and not breathing properly ,you are not getting enough oxygen in your blood and that with increased adrelanine is making you dizzy .IBS is made worse by anxiety ,thats why you feel like you want to go to the toilet all the time .Its nerves . Acceptance ,relaxation ,deep breathing through the nose ,and a proper diet ,Will help you get better . Take care Sue x

i am awake at 3am heart beat fast and eyes so hurtful as i trying to read books. when can i just be normal person. before in my 20s i can stay up the whole night with no slep and stil fel good, now 38yrs i feel i am 80yrs

Alba, wot steps are u taking to help yourself?

mandie x

You need to de -stress yourself before bed Alba .Have a nice long soak in the bath with some lavender oils .Listen to some relaxing music or a relaxation tape for 20mins or longer , and a cup of chammomile tea .Once you get into the routine of doing this every night ,you will sleep more peacefully ..You can also get herbal sleep remedies that will aid your bad sleeping patterns ,is there a Herbalist where you live ? or Chinese medicine shop ? If you have been anxious and stressed all day you will not sleep properly ,so you need to do something to break this pattern you have got into , or it will not get better . Sue x

Quote Originally Posted by alba View Post
    don't know why it is coming after, felt so so sleepy drowsy the whole day yesterday, I sleep early. but still feel so sleepy and tired. becos i am too sleepy i slept so early and yet when i wake up in morning i am so terribly tired, sleepy and drowsy, it affect whole day until i work i nearly fall alseep and really drowsy, dizzy. what is that? i thought i have early sleep but wake up even more sickly.

yesterday i tried sleeping early but i woke up at 3am with dreams then went back to sleep 1/2hr later, now wakeup at 6.00am so sleepy andtired. help.

Hey alba,

I was just wondering if you had figured out what was causing you sleepiness and drowsiness? I think I'm having a similar problem with loooots of sleepiness during the day that won't go away and I've scared myself into thinking that I'm starting to develop narcolepsy... Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information