Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: feeling sick sleepy again

Re: feeling sick sleepy again

i can't sleep the whole night i keep on thinking of my bad health i go on checking on how to lower cholesterol, and i keep on awaken at night, now i can't go to work today, i felt so lousy, i wake up wiht throat that i feel struck with something like there's something big struck in my throat, thenifeel so heavy head and headache, and dizzy and the worst is my HEART BEATING VERY FAST NOW. I FEEL CHEST TIGHTNESS. I HATE THIS, GETTING WORSE. HOPING TO REST TODAY AND MY EYES SO BLURY.THE GOOD THING IS I AM NOT GOING TO WORK THAT GOOD

where to stat this morning wake up with chest tight heavy head eart beating so fast i hate this how to go on tummy ache could it be i ate spicy food or i worry abt work or stress.something happen in office yesterday i think abt it until i dream abt it, i am affected by it, and also i ate spicy stuff, i worry abt my high bp cholesterol, and i heard someone just got heart attack becos of high bp and cholesterol, i have no peace of mind. could it be i worry so mcuh. how not to worry? i hope my heart beat fast wl be ok. now iworry i am thinking of seeing another cardiologist, i worry abt my family, i am tired of working, and alot of things is in my mind now, i wory what to eat for breakfast, lunch, how to eat healthy and where, i worry abt wil ibe ok today

"........Have you been trying the breathing techniques I told you about .?It will stop the dizzyness ......"

can you please tell me what the breathing technique is...I would love to try it to relieve some of my dizzy symptoms.
    thnx

worst feeling, could it be i drank lots of tea, i am feeling drowsy, headache, nausea, tummy not good, like constipated, nausea,light headed, heart beating fast, what is wrong with me. the hateful symptom is heart beating non stop, how long will it ever stop, i blurp alot too, i hate this , i am scared, could it be somethingbad happneing. i tried breathing but don't work, my head is so spacey , light and heavy. i need to meet so eone and i feel so sick tdy. why

could i be having fibromylgia?

i think you are as mostof us simply giving too much attention to the symptoms

it can happen for days, weeks even
    try to break this cycle

good luck

how do we break the cycle, i dont know am i too tired or what, i always think maybe i have sleep apena, fibromyglia, it is so confusing, i am always forever sleepy, and today as i lie down , i fall asleep it is so beautiful day as i am not working, i feel so beautiful as i can sleep even 5mins i feel nice. but as i am lying down i didn't know i have fallen asleep, suddenly i fall a bit, i awake heart beating so fast but as i am too sleepy i sleep back asap. i feel so good not going to work tdy i feel i can expand my feelings, my mind it is so wonderful but too bad i am force to work becos i need money to live. why this world we must work. i find it is so stressful at work, becos there's no one u can trust, and everybody is finding ways to bring us down, talk behind our back, or maybe in front of us they act nice, but behind they complain abt us, so i am sad , i am very sincere person. i hv been played this alot of times, becos i never compalin i always keep quiet and there's someone that is so calculative when working, stress me too, so going to work is dreadful to me. there's alot kind of ppl that u face that is so distressing me. that day at work got so stressful situation, no wonder i sleep i dream abt it and can't sleep the whole nite, and morning i wake up with very bad heart beating fast. no peace

You sound like you may have IBS Alba .It can be sorted out easily with diet and relaxation .Many of us have this who suffer with anxiety .There is some info about it on the Main menu, I take BUSCOPAN ,when i feel bad .You can buy it in the Pharmacy .I dont know if you can get it in Singapore tho . Sue x

Quote Originally Posted by Nina80 View Post
    "........Have you been trying the breathing techniques I told you about .?It will stop the dizzyness ......"

can you please tell me what the breathing technique is...I would love to try it to relieve some of my dizzy symptoms.
    thnx

I will send you a pm Nina .Sue x

Can Ibs Cos Bodyache, Dizzy, Nausea?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information