Thread: looking for some answers?

looking for some answers?

hiya my name is rob and im 34 and married with 3 girls- i believe i maybe suffering with health anxiety - i constantly worry that i am dying and i get funny feelings when i awake - mainly i can feel my heart/pulse i get a few seconds where i think everything is fine then it all comes over me once i start to feel these i get really panicky and upset i also notice it when i do something like ie going upstairs, lying down etc
    i also sometimes feel like i cant breath properly and that i am having to breath heavily almost as though im not getting enough each time i take a breath
    the otherthing i get is funny feelings in my arms almost like they are heavy or like i have slept on them all night
    and finally some nights i wake / or get up in the morning and i am dripping with sweat
    i have suffered like this for about the last 8 months and im really tired of feeling like it i am on medication for anxiety/depression but still get the above which also worries me
    i would really appreciate it somone could let me know they have similar so i dont feel so alone!!
    it feels like on waiting around for something to happen
    many thanks

Re: looking for some answers?

please dont worry ,sometime ago everything you have said i had same symptoms,, it the adrenaline racing around your body that's why you sweat,, i bought a fan have it on all night i found it helps a lot,,your not alone many people on this site have same symptom's even if they are on meds,hope you can relax,plus is something worrying you

hiya the only thing im worrying about almost constantly is that i dont feel very and that im tired of it otherthan that i dont have any extra worries than i normally have

Hi

Iv been waking in morning drenched to! I got really scared, thought i had something serious. Dr said its my anxiety.

I to have the worry about dying and few months ago i had cbt, it helped alot.

mandie x

Thread Information