Thread: Baby

Baby

Hi Everyone,

Just writing something different for a change that has nothing to do with my health anxiety.

Just need some advice. I really want to have another baby and my husband doesn't. We have 3 children with the youngest almost 5yrs old. Everything about me is telling me it's the right thing to do and I have always wanted 4 children. I am really upset that my husband is saying no, but how do we come to the same decision.

Please some advice if you have gone through the same or if you just have some comments.

Re: Baby

I think perhaps you'll have to be satisfied with the 3 you already have. I'm mean, you are lucky to have 3, there are so many women out there who struggle to have just one baby. I'm sure your husband has valid reasons why not to have any more children...but for you, focus on the ones you already have

x

Panic attacks started in 1992. 1998 i became agoraphobic which lead into being room bound. Couldn't even get upstairs. 2002 i started getting better, able to drive and work. 2005 i became house bound again. 2009 i have been making SLOW progress, still not able to go anywhere alone, but my journeys are getting longer. No where near 'normal' but at least i can go out.

yes,

i agree that maybe you think of having a baby can be like a new start fro you - but will not necessarili will be.

It is very very hard these days to bring up 4 kids, and give them enough attention.

I have two and always wanted 3.
    Now with anxiety and depression I am not considering it, as it would be selfish and i am simply scared.

take care

Hi debstar
    You have been very lucky to have been blessed with 3 beautiful children..I think u need to ask urself why u feel the need to have another.
    I would love to just have one child of my own so you have been very lucky,i went through an early menopause at 31 yrs old after coming out of a violent relationship.

Why is it people always want more than they have...cherish what u have

wendy

i heard allot about the same cases like you

when you are not having relationships or having not the ones you would like to - you can have a very early menopause.

I hope you are in a better relationships now

Thread Information