Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: inositol

Re: inositol

Hello psychopoet,
    I am determined to keep persevering with inositol, thanks again for your advice and support on inositol i am hoping to see even more improvement soon and will let you know how it goes. I have always suffered with anx/panic but at the moment my depression is my main problem and i will try anything to feel better, and if i can find a natural remedy that works then all the better. I know you found it helped you a lot before that's what made me want to try it, so i'm sure you'd get the same results again don't you think? Best wishes and thanks again x
    Last edited by freudian nightmare; 04-09-09 at 20:41.

I bought some powder form inositol tonight. I could have sworn it was £18.99 but they only charged me ten quid? I walked off with it rather quickly. I'll be taking the powder form from now on as it lasts longer than pills and you can take higher strength doses. I don't know if you're supposed to mix this stuff with water but I'm afraid that in my hungry state I simply ate a spoonful of it. Mmm, tastes just like flour, only even less appetising.

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I drew the line between hope and despair, and the line will hold.

"Forth now, and fear no darkness!"

I think powder form is probably better, i only paid ten quid for mine too so maybe it's been reduced since you last used it. I take mine with juice but did try it with water and didn't find it too bad(believe me i've had worse lol!) I think i'd struggle with it at £18.99 a go as i'm running out now and will have to stock up soon, perhaps i best take advantage of the ten quid a bottle while it lasts and just hope no-one notices take care x

I have just started taking this as I too do not want to take AD as I had a bad time when I was on them last. I am on the tabelet form and I am taking 3 a day, after only a couple of days I am starting to feel better. Thank you all for letting me know about these.

I'm trying again with Inositol. Took 3 tablets this morning and feel really tired at the moment and a bit shkay but hoping to notice a difference in a few days as dread having to go back on AD and they all made me feel much worse than when not on them

Just got some Inositol and was wondering, It says take 1 to 3 tablets a day.

Can I increease this though? What will happen if I do, Because Im sure I read it is only really effective in higher doeses.

The Inositol I have is 650mg.

Thanks

smint, I am taking the ones that are 650mg. I take all three together with my breakfast. They can make you a bit sleepy but I think they seem to be helping take the edge off my anxiety.

Thanks Cat,

Btw has anyone ever experienced cold/flu like symptoms from taking them?

I remember last time I was taking some before I came down with cold like symptoms, Same as today lol. Probably just in my head that Ive assosiated a cold with these. I used to have the same problem with multi vitimins, even though their supposed to help the immune system etc.

Also can you take Inositol with Multivitimins? Thanks

hello smint,
    I haven't noticed any obvious symptoms since taking inositol i must be the fortunate one as i've felt a lot better since starting it a few weeks ago now. I would think it's o.k. to take them along with multi vits, i'm taking other tablets along with mine though not the same as you and i'm sure inositol is a naturally occuring substance in our bodies but less so in people with depression etc. There are other similar questions by others on this site so if you are still unsure check them out below this thread. I hope that helps a bit, best wishes and i hope you get the results you want from inositol.

Thank you psychopet for your info on inositol i have now thoroughly research it and have now ordered some of the 650mg as the one i have is 250 inositol and 250 choline.The reason i take this is i have put on weight recently do have the odd glass of wine or 4 i suffer with anxiety and have perimenopausal insomnia. I tabs i am taking at the moment are the same as Lethicitn but the inosital is slightly higher. I will still take these but add 2 650mg to the mix as i dont want anymore choline as i dont want to stink like a fish

thanks again mate and keep up the good work

Babs

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information