Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Beautiful cat Lady died today

My Beautiful cat Lady died today

I am heart broken. I can't put into words, I loved her dearly, she was company for me now I am alone. I won't go into how she died, it's too distressing.

I don't know what to do without her, what am I going to do? What do I do? How am I going to get over this?

Rest in peace my darling baby Lady. I will always always love you.

Re: My Beautiful cat Lady died today

Aww Els I am so sorry to hear this. I have 2 cats and love them to bits.

It will be very hard for you I know but we are here if you need to talk ok.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I'm so sorry Els. No words can take your pain away but I just wanted to give you some support.

I was devestated when I had to have my dog put to sleep last year. You gave Lady good life until the end, you can take comfort in that

My dear friend

What a very despairing time for you . Nothing or nobody can take away the feelings you have of pain and hurt . Words seems so empty .

You will always have her in your heart and soul but the touch and companionship has gone .
    Bless you and thinking of you . My life is about my beautiful cats and loss of our dear pets is too much to cope with .
    your in my thoughts
    love angelx

Aww Elspeth

My heart goes out to you petal. I am an an animal lover and unfortunatley know only too well how difficult it is to lose a beloved pet - no words can fill the empty void that you will be feeling at the moment.

Please try to take some comfort from knowing that Lady had a wonderful, loving life with you and keep her cherished memories close to your heart.

Keep strong for Lady as she will be watching you (at peace) from the Rainbow Bridge.

xxxxxx

I am sorry to hear your bad news. It is horrible to lose an animal that you have become so close and attached to. Im thinking of you at this sad time. Deepest sympathies x

Thank you so much for the condolences.

This seems like a strange thing to ask as I'm grieving the loss of my pet but my heart has been racing since before she passed away, I feel my heart will break, I feel so awful but I feel like I'm going to go too because my heart won't stop racing. Is this normal? How can I be so worried about myself when my cat has just passed away? Whatever is wrong with me? Is it normal to feel like this? HELP!!!

aww els so sorry to hear of the loss of your cat lady. my heart goes out to you hun. its only normal at a time like this for your anxiety to be bad hun. sending you loads of hugs
    love debera
    x x x x

My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

its perfectly normal to morn the loss of a pet,,wheni lost my german shepperd wolf,,i lost my total confidence for at least 18 months,,he was the only way id leave my house,,,he could sense my panic attacks and sit by my side till they finished,,he followed my every move,,and cats are very like that they are super sensitive to our moods,,if you need to talk it through like i did at the time feel free,,it will help you and keep her memory alive, and dont let anyone tell you its just a pet and you can get another,,you do whats best for you,,,and if you need to greive her loss ,,i know we,ll all understand,,take care. theresa xx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information