Thread: liver trouble???

liver trouble???

hi,
    i have been really good lately with my HA, was on beta blockers and have came off them, i can rationalize things alot better than i used to be able to...and completly stopped googling, just looked on here for symptoms!!!
    but last thursday, i got terriable back ache..sort of like period pains right across my lower back!! and im nowere near my period!! i couldnt bend with it, and it seemed to radiate to my stomache...( i think) it was really painful to sit in one posistion... but i had slept on sofa night b4!! i spoke to a neighbour and he said it could be liver trouble!!! obviously there i goes on high alert!!! i work in a school and have been off for the summer, so have found myself drinking quiet a bit!! (i had a lft that read 87 in april) now the pain is just in my right hip/ stomach and i made the fatal mistake of googling!!! and the answer was gall bladder cancer, and liver trouble!!! has any one else had this!!! i am so sorry for the long thread but wanted to include everything!! i dont want to go to docs and start my self off again!!!! because once he diagnoses that it will be something else, then just a slippery slope!!!! think i just need my mind putting to rest!!!

Re: liver trouble???

My young daughter started off with back pains when she had a urine infection. She was crying with pain so we took her to the doctors and he tested her urine and that's what it was. A few days of antibiotics and she was as right as rain.

Re: liver trouble???

Hi

I had liver failure and it dident hurt!!!!

Symptoms were feeling ill all the time, swollen legs and ankles, no appetite, and vomiting

Hope this helps and please leave Dr Google alone!!!!!

Luv Kaz x

Thread Information